PDA

View Full Version : Food stamp gibs are gonna run out if the gubmint stays shut..

Mushmouth
12-27-2018, 07:27 PM
If this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps

https://www.infowars.com/uh-oh-food-stamp-money-will-run-out-by-the-end-of-january-if-the-government-shutdown-lasts-that-long/

Cracka Jack
12-27-2018, 08:08 PM
Good. I hope every lazy piece of shit on EBT starves to death, or gets made good when chimping when the free shit is cut off. As if niggers aren't bad enough, I'm ALWAYS seeing human garbage paying with EBT cards. Fuck them all, let em starve, fucking leaches.

SC Anemia
12-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Best news I've heard in awhile. I hope the shutdown lasts months. Fuck 'em, let them be hongry. That'll never happened anyway and we all know it. Ethiopian niggers maybe but not NAPA's. They'll loot and steal into obesity.

Apologies in advance for anyone here that relies on a government paycheck but I'd love to see all the gubmint niggers go without pay for a few months too.

My sister is a "non-essential" government employee but she's white, has savings and is generally well off. She can coast for a year or so if need be.

But...No gubmint pay check, no EBT? Oh LAWDY JEEBUS. :lol

Rape Ape
12-27-2018, 09:01 PM
Take a page out of Obongo's playbook. Shut down the border entirely, and then devote federal resources to strictly enforcing that the border is shut down. :lol
Also, padlock the foo stammz and weffeh' offices too. And post guards there.
And freeze all federal pay and health care.
Finally, no back pay. Furlough should mean furlough, and not "free vacation". At the very least, charge it against vacation time.

Chimpwhipper
12-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Sheeiiitt..

SC Anemia
12-27-2018, 11:52 PM
As if niggers aren't bad enough, I'm ALWAYS seeing human garbage paying with EBT cards. Fuck them all, let em starve, fucking leaches.

Not to bash humans but I see a lot of that shit in my present line of work and in the area where I live.

Ordinary I'll head to the nearest bigger city to shop. On the odd occasion where I might just run to the local Nigmart, I'm usually disgusted by this ^^^ every time.
Giant fat-assed white welfare queens with half a dozen filthy little ones in tow. I'm usually thinking "c'mon team human, what the fuck?"

In that instance, I'd agree with you Cracka Jack, human garbage.

animal mother
12-28-2018, 11:45 AM
Trump says most of the Federal workers impacted by the shutdown are Democrats. What he really means is that they are niggers. They can keep the gibs mill closed for years as far as I care.

Whitey Ford
12-29-2018, 02:51 PM
I hope you all are well stocked up on ammo and have a bug out plan and destination. Because when the gibs muh dat gravy train does come to a roaring halt there will be hell to pay. And no parasitical state can ever last forever.

Beans and bullets. Buy both by the pallet.

MineEvolved
12-30-2018, 03:17 AM
They'll just drain what's left of social security, or pass an emergency standalone continuing resolution (something outside of the budget) to allocate money to keep those hongry niggers afloat. Section 8 payments to slumlords is something else no one is talking about. The fed will find a way. The government is bloated, but it's not completely stupid. The last thing anyone is going to want are packs of roaming and starving niggers looting malls, shopping centers, and suburban YT America right about the time the tax refund checks are expected to be blown by Consumer USA. Color me cynical.