PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Mall Shooting AND a Christmas Battle Sow Smackdown at Zales

SC Anemia
12-25-2018, 08:59 PM
Charleston seems to be the one-stop shop for Christmas TNB this year. :nigbongo

First a shooting a few days ago:

. Charleston Police say they are continuing to search for the people responsible for firing shots outside Citadel Mall on Saturday night.
Police increased their presence in the area following Saturday’s incident, police spokesman Charles Francis said.

Investigators say it began as an argument between two groups of people near the food court, then the groups ended up outside in the mall’s parking lot where shots were fired.

So far, police have not been able to find anyone who was actually hit by gunfire, Francis said. No vehicles or other property has been reported damaged to investigators, he said.

http://www.live5news.com/2018/12/25/police-continue-investigate-weekend-shooting-outside-citadel-mall/

And...

Three people were arrested on Sunday following a fight at Northwoods Mall in North Charleston, according to police spokesman Spencer Pryor.

Pryor described them as “young girls” and all three were arrested for third degree assault and battery.

Video circulating on social media shows multiple girls involved in a fight just outside the Zales Jewelry store inside the mall. Roughly one minute in length, the video shows the girls throwing punches and pulling hair before mall security comes to break it up.

"Young girls" my ass, I saw battle sows in the news but can't find the video.

http://www.live5news.com/2018/12/24/minors-arrested-after-fight-northwoods-mall/

Tis the season yo. :lol

Whitey Ford
12-25-2018, 09:22 PM
My younger bro went to N Carolina for a well paying Chef gig. Got paid the good dollars to make the good food for the big wigs. He is a total stickler in the kitchen. And he claimed N Carolina is full of undisciplined niggers that f**k a well ordered kitchen right up. He said the kitchen help niggers all go out to their cars on lunch break and smoke their nigger dope and then come back from lunch smelling like a big joint. Then he needs these niggers to provide support roles to get the food out to the diners. I feel for White people who live amongst the wild niggers in the Carolinas.

Master Sergeant
12-26-2018, 10:15 AM
I'm one of the unfortunate white folk that deals with Carolina blue gums. I've been around the world and have seen TNB in many countries and I wouldn't say that this species is any more or less feral than any other sub strain ie; Baltimore, LA, Chicago, Stl, Detroit, Atlanta, Buckeye niggers, NY etc. As my Father would say, "you seen one of those bastards you've seen them all", "they just can't fucking behave".