PDA

View Full Version : Hideous bubblefaced Congolese tumor boy comes to US for surgery, earns batwings

Whitey Ford
12-24-2018, 05:56 PM
Boy who came to U.S. for surgery with help from ex-NBA star dies during operation (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-who-came-u-s-surgery-help-ex-nba-star-n951436)

The story of an 8-year-old African boy who came to the U.S. with help from a retired NBA star for surgery to remove a large tumor from his face began as a heartwarming tale, but ended tragically.

Matadi Sela Petit, who was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo with a cleft lip and facial tumor that enlarged as he grew, died Friday at a Los Angeles hospital from a “rare and unpredictable genetic reaction to anesthesia," announced the foundation of former NBA star Dikembe Mutombo, which helped to sponsor his medical care.

"I was touched by what he's going through as a young boy who's 8 years old. Not going to school. The way he's been pushed away by the society," Mutombo said prior to the surgery. "His mom has to keep him in the bedroom every day because people are talking bad about him."

Boy
12-24-2018, 06:33 PM
The turdler got it's :traybat for christmas :lol

Rape Ape
12-24-2018, 07:50 PM
Looks like an overinflated bootlip. I'd not have wanted to be in the OR when that thing exploded.
NEVER give a niglet a bicycle pump. :lol

Wait a minute. I just realized the shape of that thing. That nigger actually tried to snort a watermelon! :lmao

Chimpwhipper
12-25-2018, 09:46 AM
Oh well

Buck Simian
12-25-2018, 09:54 AM
Looks like a normal nigger to me.

Ignatow
12-25-2018, 04:21 PM
No sympathy to a nigger who has no right to take up precious space.

Odin's balls
12-28-2018, 07:00 AM
A feelgood story of a niglet no longer stealing the white man's oxygen.