PDA

View Full Version : We Beez Moors

SC Anemia
12-24-2018, 02:30 PM
A man in Gwinnett County found out the hard way you can't just declare someone else's half-million dollar home your own.

Joel Fedd was arrested after casing a home in Suwannee and eventually moving in -- when the home had actually just been bought by another family. Fedd claimed the home was his because he said he is an indigenous person who has rights to the land.

I had to look it up to figure out what this nigger was talking about. An offshoot of the Sovereign Citizen bullshit. Some bastardized version of jizzlam.

"Some followers also claim to have roots in America that predate the United States, and argue that a 1787 treaty with Morocco exempts them from American laws."

First thing you want to do is make sure it's vacant," Fedd told the camera. "Who's going to tell me I can't take it? Who's going to come take it from me? We are the law of the land, we are the landlords, we are the Moors."

When Gwinnett County police arrived, Campbell said Fedd argued with them too. He was arrested and charged with criminal trespass and making false statements.

Apparently the PoPo weren't buying the bullshit. :nigcops

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/man-claims-he-is-indigenous-has-rights-to-other-family-s-brand-new-home/892584021

Cracka Jack
12-24-2018, 02:50 PM
I hope the police gave that nigger a very generous wood shampooing..... But I doubt it.

Boy
12-24-2018, 03:08 PM
"Hey, you all can keep paying rent, you can think this is a game," Fedd said on the video. "You can think we are just cappin', but for real talk, we are taking the land back."

Enjoy that 6x8 slice of land in Nigger University :lol

SC Anemia
12-24-2018, 04:36 PM
Enjoy that 6x8 slice of land in Nigger University :lol

Along with the bologna sammiches and penis. :lol

Boy
12-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Along with the bologna sammiches and penis. :lol

And don't forget "Tossing da Salad" :lol

NotThatGuy
12-24-2018, 05:38 PM
I believe the new menu of choice at NU is Penis-butter and Jelly sandwich.

Whitey Ford
12-24-2018, 05:41 PM

A moor with dreadlocks? eh?

Rape Ape
12-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Oh jeebus. That shit sounds like some of the crap niggers ook to each other in NU. Wild theories and hustles that some secret magic juju means they can do whatever they want. If it gets more niggers caged, then I'm all for it. Go ahead, niggers, keep telling yourselves that bullcrap and keep believing it. :lol