PDA

View Full Version : A fine example of mudshark sunglasses

Whitey Ford
12-24-2018, 12:30 PM
Something tells me I'm going to be visiting this messed up 'burner in the future in my Coalburner Coroner vehicle. I'll keep a slab ready in the Mudshark Mortuary.

Funny story behind those sunglasses. Cops wrangle feral nigger for beating his 'burner and discover drugs, pipe bombs and assorted TNB nigger gear in his nigger nest.

While police were inside the house, they saw multiple rifles, what appeared to be pipe bombs, and other weapons in plain view. They also saw what appeared to be a marijuana lab and liquid THC.

Hardin told police she and Chapman had been hanging out at a neighbor's house with their children, one they had together and one she had prior to their relationship, before the fight.

When they got home, she said she put the children to bed and joined Chapman in the living room. She then picked up his phone and started going through it.

Hardin said messages showed two women had been flirting with him, and she confronted him. Chapman got angry, and they started arguing. He then attacked her and threatened to kill her if she left.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/37708969/couple-arrested-on-drug-domestic-assault-charges/

In a best case scenario, the nigger will off his 'burner and his mixaloid sproglets, too. And then spend the rest of his useless existence in Nigger U. Time will tell.

Cracka Jack
12-24-2018, 02:55 PM
She should go back and confront it again.... She should demand ANSWERS!!! No rush.... I'll wait....

:snack

SC Anemia
12-24-2018, 04:43 PM
And then spend the rest of his useless existence in Nigger U. Time will tell.

If anything, the pipe bomb ought to be good for a bit of a stretch.

Cracka Jack
12-24-2018, 06:33 PM
That nigger looks like Fu Man Coon.