PDA

View Full Version : Da Nazis built the Berlin Wall and sheeit..

Mushmouth
12-22-2018, 06:44 PM
Rapper Talib Kweli gave his fans an incredibly wrong history lesson Friday, saying that the Berlin Wall was created by Nazi Germany and was proof of how “walls didn’t work for Nazis.”

“So, you’re unaware of the fact that nazi Germany had a wall called the Berlin Wall that was torn down in 1991 in order to foster humanity and diversity? Walls didn’t work for Nazis so why build them here? Build bridges not walls Nazi lover,” Talib Kweli said in response to another social media user.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/22/talib-kweli-nazi-germany-had-a-wall-called-the-berlin-wall/

SC Anemia
12-22-2018, 07:10 PM
A Twitter screed filled with hate and racist insults and this magic nigger gets a pass.

:bert

Whitey Ford
12-22-2018, 08:21 PM
Very good nigger history lesson! :bongo
After the Nazis built the Berlin Wall, what did they do next?

Boy
12-23-2018, 01:21 PM
I had to look up the Hall of Cost. I had no idea WTF that nigger was talking bout. :lmao

Typical unintelligible nigger babble, only other 70 IQ niggers understand. But to them, they're muddafuking geniuses.

MineEvolved
12-23-2018, 01:51 PM
Not only is the nigger wrong, he's wrong about all of it. The Berlin wall worked quite well while it existed. Ask anyone who survived crossing over it. Minefields, gun towers, patrols...The Berlin wall was very effective.

SC Anemia
12-23-2018, 03:15 PM
Not only is the nigger wrong, he's wrong about all of it. The Berlin wall worked quite well while it existed. Ask anyone who survived crossing over it. Minefields, gun towers, patrols...The Berlin wall was very effective.

Maybe the idiot could crack a history book.

The Sumerians' Amorite Wall.
The Long Walls of Athens.
The Great Wall of Gorgan.
Hadrian's Wall.
The Great Wall of China.
The Walls of Constantinople.
The Berlin Wall.

:facepalm

Cracka Jack
12-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Typical unintelligible nigger babble, only other 70 IQ niggers understand. But to them, they're muddafuking geniuses.

Not sure about that. I've witnessed far more than my share of nigger babble "conversations", and I'm pretty sure the niggers listening were just as baffled as I was.....