PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Chimps On Police For A $3 Beer

Master Sergeant
12-21-2018, 05:33 PM
http://www.live5news.com/2018/12/19/police-mt-pleasant-man-stole-beer-then-kicked-spit-officer/

A feral shitskin is facing charges after Mount Pleasant police say he kicked an officer right above the knee and then spit on him following an arrest Wednesday morning.

Tony Lee Brown, 39, has been charged with strong arm robbery, assault on police and trespassing after notice.

Officers responded to the Scotchman gas station where a store clerk told officers that Brown came into the store, concealed items then assaulted the clerk when he was confronted. Brown then left the store, but was later found.

Surveillance video showed Brown enter the store, steal a beer, and strike the clerk on the head when he was confronted, according to the report and an officer was also able to find the stolen beer cans nearby, the report stated.

The officer was assaulted in a parking lot while trying to place Brown under arrest, according to the report.

The beer was worth $3.14.

Boy
12-21-2018, 05:51 PM
a $3 dollar beer means "Malt Liquor" enjoy that Old English shit nigger

Rape Ape
12-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Bootlips won't be swilling anything but pruno for a while. :lol

SC Anemia
12-21-2018, 09:19 PM
a $3 dollar beer means "Malt Liquor" enjoy that Old English shit nigger

Well maybe not maing, I just looked it up and apparently Steel Reserve 211 has branched out. Their new offerings include a Spiked Punch 8% ABV. Available only at your more discerning retailers at $2.05 for a 20oz. tall boy. :lol

5643 :vomit

Boy
12-21-2018, 10:21 PM
Well maybe not maing, I just looked it up and apparently Steel Reserve 211 has branched out. Their new offerings include a Spiked Punch 8% ABV. Available only at your more discerning retailers at $2.05 for a 20oz. tall boy. :lol

5643 :vomit

Don't tell me it comes in.............. flavor

Master Sergeant
12-22-2018, 12:25 AM
Imagine a waddy melon flavored malt lickah with a dash of chicken grease and infused with menthol.