PDA

View Full Version : Ledarius Di'int Do Nuffin

Master Sergeant
12-21-2018, 05:11 PM
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article223272775.html

A nigger released from jail in January after a judge said prosecutors had a weak murder case against him now says he is wrongfully accused in a birthday party shooting and robbery this month.

Police say four niggers were shot at Valley Terrace Apartments on Chapel Hill Road on Saturday night. Officers who responded found Ledarius Samuel, 20, being “detained” by niggers at party and then charged him in the case.

But Samuel says he was attempting to visit relatives at the apartment complex when he was grabbed from behind, beaten and had his hands tied with a rope.

“The situation I am accused of I know I didn’t do,” Samuel said Wednesday during an interview in the library of the Durham County jail. Samuel’s face was still swollen and bruised from the beating.

Samuel said he doesn’t know or recognize Antoine Page, a 17-year-old who also faces charges, including conspiring with Samuel. Page was taken to the hospital that night after being shot.

Samuel was charged with robbery with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm by a felon. He is being held under $1.5 million bail.

Sandy
12-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Samuel and four other men charged with unrelated homicides were released from jail in January 2018 after a judge unsecured their bonds, saying prosecutors had weak cases against them.

Samuel was arrested again March 7, two days after The Herald-Sun and The News & Observer reported on his release and the release of the other four men. He was charged with breaking and entering a home, possession of a firearm by a felon and carrying a concealed weapon.

All of the charges were dismissed by Durham County District Attorney Roger Echols by March 27 after Samuel and his attorney successfully argued there was not enough evidence for the case to move forward .

Nigger judge and nigger DA. Send them all for rides in Ol' Sparky.