PDA

View Full Version : Nigger pulls gun on Walgreens clerk over photos. Batwings issued.

Cracka Jack
12-21-2018, 05:09 PM
https://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/police-identify-man-killed-in-confrontation-with-clerk-over-photos/article_f86f07a8-2fa0-5c09-8be6-66ff59b117ab.html

“He was at the counter yelling at the clerk and then pulled his gun before jumping across the counter and grabbing the photos out of the clerk’s hands,” Watkins said.

The clerk backed away and attempted to call 911 as Hurley retreated with the photographs, police said. Hurley reportedly was threatening to kill the clerk around that time and then returned to the counter in an effort to cross over it again.

“The clerk then pulled his own gun and shot (Hurley) multiple times,” Watkins said.

The dead nigger. Needless to say they had plenty of mugshots of it already.

SC Anemia
12-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Photographs that had been available for pickup for more than a year were apparently at the center of a triple shooting that resulted in the death of one man Wednesday afternoon at a south Tulsa pharmacy and store.

Who the hell actually uses Walgreens to develop pictures any more? Niggers I guess.
I always love stories of batwings while in the commission of nigger. Great heartwarming holiday story. Thanks CJ. :lol

**I'm using 'nigger' as a verb these days too!

Rape Ape
12-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Timid corporate cucks at Walgreens fire this poor clerk in 3.. 2.. 1..
Still worth it though. Clerk goes home that night, and nigger doesn't. :lmao
:traybat

Cracka Jack
12-21-2018, 05:20 PM
Who the hell actually uses Walgreens to develop pictures any more? Niggers I guess.
I always love stories of batwings while in the commission of nigger. Great heartwarming holiday story. Thanks CJ. :lol

**I'm using 'nigger's as a verb these days too!

You can submit digital photos online and pick them up in about an hour. On the rare occasion I want something printed, that's how I do it. Cheaper than a home photo printer, and better quality.

MineEvolved
12-21-2018, 05:20 PM
Fuck. I can hear the wailing over this now....'Why dey done kilt Willi Adolf over some pickchus? E'reybody done loved ol' Willi Adolf, he don't hurt nobody'...

On a side note, THIS will be Walgreen's out. He might have survived capping the nigger, but bullets hitting a fellow employee and another uninvolved customer? No way he gets out of this clean.

Two other people — a customer and an employee — were struck by gunfire. The two bystanders were behind Hurley, Sgt. Brandon Watkins said.

Master Sergeant
12-22-2018, 12:30 AM
Nigger probably had his Kodak 110 he be needing film for.

Rape Ape
12-23-2018, 11:38 PM

:rofl

Yep. Nigger probably had some kinky shit on those pictures.