PDA

View Full Version : 39 year old sow has 38 niglets

Buck Simian
12-21-2018, 10:01 AM
And people just love her for it.

In 1993, she was married off to a 40-year-old man

She would have been 12 at the time.

In 1994, when she was 13, Nabatanzi gave birth to twins. Two years later, she gave birth to triplets and a year and seven months after that added a set of quadruplets. This, she says was nothing strange to her because she had seen it before in her lineage.

Nothing new to her, this is 100% normal to nigger families be it in Africa or America.

By her sixth delivery, Nabatanzi had had 18 children and wanted to stop, so, she went to see a doctor at Namaliili Hospital.
The doctor told Nabatanzi that she could not be stopped then because she had a high ovary count which would eventually kill her if she stopped.
“Having these unfertilized eggs accumulate poses not only a threat to destroy the reproductive system but can also make the woman lose their lives,” Dr Ahmed Kikomeko from Kawempe General Hospital explains.

Now that's some fine nigger doctoring there. I am no doctor of course but I know for a fact that is 100% bullshit.

:witch

https://www.monitor.co.ug/Magazines/Full-Woman/At-37--she-has-given-birth-to-38-children-/689842-3899976-xff7xc/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7c52_HTMPw

SC Anemia
12-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Now that's some fine nigger doctoring there. I am no doctor of course but I know for a fact that is 100% bullshit.

:witch

Well yeah, last time I had a biology class, female primates are born with all the eggs they will ever have.

In fact, not just primates but all mammals if I remember correctly.

jenkemfactory
12-21-2018, 03:03 PM
It is normal for animals to produce high number of offspring.
It is just survival.
A sea turtle produces thousands of eggs. Most of them hatch and are health and self sufficient right out of the egg. Shortly after hatching, almost all are eaten. Only a handful, if that many, actually make it to the water.
Modern civilized humans produce only about one a year. We have only one or two or three in our life time. I only have two. Humans take good care of what few we have.

So, once again, it is normal for niggers to machine gun out dozens of niglets.