PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Coaches Her Mutant To Play Frogger With a Train

SC Anemia
12-20-2018, 02:10 PM
It lost.

The girl, Joy Anna Harris, died Monday evening under the wheels of a Burlington Northern Santa Fe freight car after Joy Frances Collins, 44, told the girl and her 9-year-old brother to crawl under the idling train so that the family would not miss a bus taking them home, said Chief Jerry Dyer. Collins ordered her children to endanger themselves in a similar fashion at least seven times previously, he added in a news conference.

So the little bastards could get to school and out of her hair. That's the only reason burners care about their sprogs getting to school. Gotta get muh-poosie & drank on.

The article doesn't show it but my local news did. Four butt-nuggets with their faces blurred-out but the tops of their nappy little heads were pure nigger.

https://www.fresnobee.com/latest-news/article223271110.html

Master Sergeant
12-20-2018, 02:28 PM
Never any mention of the sperm donor bucks. Now the government will be forced to raise the shittlettes. As if we weren't already paying for EBT, SNAP etc now we'll pay for the burners incarceration.

Cracka Jack
12-20-2018, 05:07 PM
That is a terrible shame..... The burner and mini buck survived.....

Wonder if the buck beat that smirk into the burners face?

Rape Ape
12-20-2018, 06:03 PM
One pair of
:traybat
and a burner off to the state used coalburner scrapyard.
Not bad, but the bitch could have done better. Maybe next time. :lol

I seem to remember on the old CO site there was a smiley of a nigger emoji getting run over by a train. That was funny. :lol

Even better would be a photoshop of Thomas the Train bearing down on a niglet, thinking "I think I can! I think I can!"

SC Anemia
12-20-2018, 07:20 PM
BTW, the article says the "bus taking them home". The news station here said it was the one taking the mutants to skoo.

That's why it was the butt dumpling and not the burner who got batwinged.

Buck Simian
12-21-2018, 08:45 AM
Dumb little niglet thought she was Harriet Tubman running the Underground Railroad.