PDA

View Full Version : 7 Month Old Turdler Get's Waterboarded

Master Sergeant
12-19-2018, 01:18 PM
https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20181217/couple-arrested-at-kings-bay-submarine-base-after-home-video-shows-baby-strangling

NIGGRA FAMBLY VALUES 101.

The cellphone video shows a turdler dangling from a belt or scarf around his neck, eyes “bulging and watering” as he is held above a bed inside base housing at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.

The video starts with the now 7-month-old baby gagging as water is poured in his open mouth and elsewhere, and ends with him left alone in the bedroom, his neck still wrapped with the belt or scarf, the report said.

The video is one piece of evidence that led to Sunday’s arrest of Jonathan Xavier Harrell, 24, and his wife Latoya Denise Harrell, 23, on charges of cruelty to children in the first degree at their home on Maple Court in the naval base in St. Mary’s, according to the Sheriff’s Office report.

Boy
12-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Kings Bay base officials said Jonathan Harrell is a U.S. Navy sailor stationed at the base, but not assigned to any submarine.

Naturally he wasn't, he is to busy scrubbing toilets on base.

Master Sergeant
12-19-2018, 03:02 PM
No doubt the nigger is probably a messman, admin or supply logistics. Useless fuck but at least his days are numbered drawing a government paycheck.

Ignatow
12-20-2018, 04:06 AM
Whatever violent act a nigger does to its own family or members of its own species...I don't care.

Buck Simian
12-20-2018, 08:29 AM
Where is the video? I want the video!

The report said living conditions were “substandard and unhealthy” in the the family’s house. There were holes in the walls and almost every door appeared to have been broken or kicked off its hinges, the report said. Dirty diapers and broken glass covered floors, with flies and roaches, plus decomposing food and trash piled in the kitchen, the report said

I dont see the problem here, that sounds like your typical nigger nest and nigger parenting skills to me.

Master Sergeant
12-20-2018, 10:10 AM
The only problem I see is the turdler will now have to be raised by the government or some other useless chucker. He'll end up being a felon by 15, a sperm donor by 17 and the whole cycle begins a new.