PDA

View Full Version : Teenaper dindu nuffins though cops properly bodyslammed it for ransacking a vending machine

Sandy
12-19-2018, 12:18 PM
A witness filmed the conflict between deputies of the Newton County Sheriff’s Office and Alcovy High School students who opened a vending machine Thursday and raided its candy. According to the account given by 14-year-old Asah Glenn, after he ran to the machine, two police officers and a coach grabbed Glenn, one officer holding the boy in a chokehold, before another threw him to the ground.

“I’m very concerned for his future,” Asah’s mother, LaToya Glenn, told CBS46. “I knew instantly this is just wrong.” Her son has a rib injury, scraped his knees, and received a three-day suspension. She tells the news station that Asah was charged with theft and disorderly conduct.

Sophia Wallace, a parent of another child involved, told Fox 5 Atlanta, “I want justice, that was uncalled for. There was no fight, there was no gun, we are talking candy here.” She reportedly hired a lawyer and will withdraw her children from the school.

According to Wallace, her 15-year-old son, Keyerrius Reed, was holding an old Skittles wrapper at the scene, which was unrelated to the theft. “He choked me, then he let me go and choked me again. Next thing I knew he sprayed mace in both of my eyes,” Reed told Fox 5 Atlanta, saying that his “whole face was on fire.” Reed was suspended for 10 days and faces three charges.

How about don't steal in the first place, and don't resist cops, and then there won't be a "future" to worry about. Filthy thieving groids. You know this wasn't the first time for any of them that they committed a crime. They should all "withdraw" from the school and give any human students a chance to learn.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/14-year-old-boy-choked-body-slammed-police-stealing-chocolate-school-vending-machine-scared-life-191740898.html