PDA

View Full Version : Serial Muh-Dikker Get's Life

Master Sergeant
12-18-2018, 02:43 PM
https://www.wsav.com/investigates/crime-safety/hampton-county-man-convicted-of-raping-bluffton-woman-during-home-invasion/1659726206

"You got me going to the station for no reason, all for a he-said-she-said."

That's what 29-year-old Lance Elam said back in 2017 to officers on his way to jail.. the first of three stories he tried to use to cover his tracks.

Elam was found in the Bluffton post office parking lot with a flat tire, tracked there by two family members of his victim.

The two men used her stolen cell phone to find him and call police.

Elam initially claimed officers made a mistake, but then later gave a full confession how he used an open window to get into her home. assaulted her.. then took her sheets and underwear to help hide the evidence.

Those things were found inside his truck when he was arrested.

"Had the defendant not been so detailed in his chilling confession, we probably wouldn't be here today," said Hunter Swanson, Prosecutor 14th Circuit Solicitor's Office

Later, Elam changed his story again, saying he had a "secret affair" with his victim. But he got her name wrong when he tried that story.

A jury found him guilty and a Beaufort County Judge sentenced Elam to life in prison for the crime.

Prosecutors say the streets of Beaufort County are safer with elam behind bars.

"Its a true home invasion stranger Muh-Dikk which is every woman's worst nightmare," said Swanson. "I actually have a friend who won't stay at home alone when her husband is gone because she's afraid of "The Muh-Dikker". She packs up her bags and spent the night. I can't tell her that nigger doesn't exist, because he does and he was just convicted."

Elam's DNA was also connected to sexual assaults in Charlotte, North Carolina and in Texas.
23 warrants for his arrest have now been issued for him in those states.

Boy
12-18-2018, 11:09 PM
I like when I read about a nigger getting a "full" scholarship to NU

This part...... :lmao Niggers are just to stupid for their own good.

Elam initially claimed officers made a mistake, but then later gave a full confession how he used an open window to get into her home. assaulted her.. then took her sheets and underwear to help hide the evidence.

Those things were found inside his truck when he was arrested.