PDA

View Full Version : “We know we are a useless race”

Mushmouth
12-18-2018, 06:50 AM
We Nigerians have a very simple, no nonsense attitude towards race. In the words of one of my father’s friends, who is a master of concise maxims: “We know we are a useless race.”

Take a minute, it's a good read..

https://www.amren.com/features/2018/12/a-nigerians-view-of-race/

jenkemfactory
12-18-2018, 07:17 AM
thank you ape-man. Niggers are a useless species indeed.

Ignatow
12-18-2018, 01:30 PM
Actually ONE ape is saying this. 99.9% of niggers don't know they are a useless species, much less race. This lack of self awareness, ownership of thought and responsibility, and arrogance that they're special is why niggers are cockroaches.

Sandy
12-18-2018, 02:22 PM
One of my aunts who was born in Nigeria made her first million in the US. She started out as a cleaning lady earning minimum wage in downtown DC. Within 15 years of scrubbing her first toilet, she attended night classes, raised three daughters, acquired multiple properties in DC and Maryland, and ended up making more than a million dollars a year.

She decided to come back to Nigeria, and I can never forget her frustration at the behavior of the average Nigerian. She constantly described our people as listless, unmotivated, shifty, frustratingly slow-minded, incompetent, and “empty”. When I asked her to elaborate on what she meant by “empty,” her response was: “Oh, you know what I mean. Like there is nothing up there,” she said while lightly tapping her temple.

It's bad when a nigger looks down on other niggers for not having the work ethic to go into 419 scams. That's really how that aunt made the money, which wasn't a million dollars anyway. Niggers hold up a handful of hundreds and act like they're Bill Gates.