PDA

View Full Version : Mohammedan Amazon employees angry that quotas prevent them from praying 2000 times a day

Whitey Ford
12-18-2018, 12:15 AM
A. Import sandniggers.
B. Give them basic jobs any yokel could do, but for a fraction of the wages they'd pay non-sandniggers.
C. Get angry and fire them after they pray 20 times and it destroys productivity alll to hell.

I've seen this formula before, but previously in the meatpacking industry. In the meatpacking edition, the Union made the company recognize their 'religion' and pray 2000 times a day. Productivity went so far down, they were forced to fire them. And then these sandniggers all went on welfare, thus depleting the resources of the local municipal coffers. Then they discovered a bunch of these sandmonkeys were discovered to have TB and HIV which bankrupted local hospitals which were legally bound to treat these ass lifters even if they couldn't pay for it.

Amazon Muslim workers protest that they they don't have enough time to pray (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6505471/Muslim-Amazon-workers-protest-against-internet-giant-claim-dont-time-pray.html)

Muslim Amazon workers say they don't have enough time to pray on shifts
Workers in Minneapolis have held a protest to fight for their rights
Practicing Muslims are supposed to pray five times a day
But Amazon has warehouse workers on strict hourly packing quotas
They are supposed to pack 240-400 boxes an hour; one every 10-15 seconds
The workers say if they fail to meet the targets they risk being fired
Amazon warehouse workers get two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute break each shift
Several Amazon employees have spoken up over the past few months about what life is like inside the warehouses

I hope that Jeff Bezos gets ass raped by his ass lifter army and he contracts every STD known to man.

Cracka Jack
12-18-2018, 09:31 AM
I hope that Jeff Bezos gets ass raped by his ass lifter army and he contracts every STD known to man.

Me too.

Hiring mudslimes eh? Another reason to never buy anything from Amazon.

White Orchid
12-18-2018, 12:30 PM
He'd been better off hiring Mexicans or Asians. At least most of them make an effort to work.