PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and Belinda buy an 8 foot tall nigger Santa from Amazon..

Mushmouth
12-17-2018, 07:26 PM
PORTLAND, Ore. – A Bethany couple says they feel unsafe after someone vandalized the inflatable Santa in their front yard.

Fritz and Belinda Richard had just bought the eight-foot-tall black Santa Claus decoration from Amazon. They said it was in their yard for a few hours before someone cut it with a knife.

The family is African American and has several black Santa decorations around their house.

The family is calling it a hate crime and says it’s made them feel unsafe.

No other decorations in the neighborhood were vandalized.

they’ve received a wave of support from neighbors. Several neighbors said they plan on getting black Santas and putting them in their yards as a sign of solidarity.

https://katu.com/news/local/bethany-couple-feels-unsafe-after-someone-slashed-their-inflatable-black-santa

SC Anemia
12-17-2018, 08:02 PM
Several neighbors said they plan on getting black Santas and putting them in their yards as a sign of solidarity.

Sure they did. :lol

BTW, this one might not be a hoax. An 8 foot nigger Santa might go all deflated 'n limp in my hood too. Gnomesayin?

Cracka Jack
12-17-2018, 08:09 PM
Perhaps it was not gender neutral.........

Rape Ape
12-17-2018, 08:43 PM
I could see myself putting a nigger Santa in my yard. But the local libtards might not be to happy that I'd also have an inflatable white Santa and some elves in Police uniforms chasing the sleigh it stole. :lol

White Orchid
12-18-2018, 12:26 PM
Perhaps it was not gender neutral.........

I could see myself putting a nigger Santa in my yard. But the local libtards might not be to happy that I'd also have an inflatable white Santa and some elves in Police uniforms chasing the sleigh it stole. :lol

:rofl

Ignatow
12-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Thank God I haven't seen any 8 foot nigger Santa, yet. Even Christmas is getting so niggerized.