PDA

View Full Version : Libya grabbing niggers trying to sneak into Europe & selling them as slaves

Whitey Ford
12-17-2018, 05:52 AM
Inside The Country Where You Can Buy A Black Man For $400
Slavery is thriving in Libya, where thousands of black Africans hoping to get to Europe instead find themselves bought and sold, forced to work for nothing, and facing torture at the hands of their owners. (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/monicamark/slavery-nigeria-libya)

Slavery typically conjures up images of ships transporting black Africans across the Atlantic, or the death marches of the trans-Saharan slave trade. But this modern-day version has added a cruel twist — this time, people from sub-Saharan Africa are often selling themselves into slavery, believing they are buying a ticket from a life of conflict, poverty, or repression to a glittering future in Europe. In a grim irony, the very policies of a European Union that is hardening itself against immigration are largely responsible not only for preventing people from reaching the continent, but their becoming enslaved and dying in their attempts to escape.

Few places could be further from the promised land than current-day Libya, where tens of thousands are detained indefinitely, spend years working for arbitrary sums or without pay altogether, and are at constant risk of being kidnapped, sold, and auctioned from one militia to another. In a country where chaos is the rule, some experts argue that such treatment doesn’t amount to slavery, a view that downplays the racism underlying the situation.

Mushmouth
12-17-2018, 06:02 AM
After the Arab Spring and the US-led bombing campaign toppled Gaddafi in 2011, Libya was carved up between a UN-recognized central government in Tripoli, another in the east, and dozens of militias vying for control of the south. Migrant routes that had previously been controlled under Gadaffi suddenly opened up again.

I tell people every chance I get that Obama and Hillary made slavery great again..

Ignatow
12-17-2018, 03:45 PM
And what gives you niggers the right to move to Europe? Slaves, drowning, etc. I don't give a fuck. Europe has too many niggers and Muslims anyway. These filth don't belong there. War, famine, that's their governments fault. As slaves they can at least be somewhat useful or the massa is going to whip them.

100% Not A Nigger
12-18-2018, 12:07 AM
$400! That's a ripoff. ISIS said they would sell michell obama for $40 and I thought that was too high. Who would pay $400 for a nigger?

Cracka Jack
12-18-2018, 09:33 AM
Yo, Libyan slave traders. We've got 40 million of them. Let's talk.... :lol

White Orchid
12-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Dear Libya:

Plenty of niggers here in the US of A. Come get them. They're useless here.

Monkeybash
12-19-2018, 10:47 AM
Outdated farm equipment's value is nowhere near $400.

We'll pay them $400 each to take ours.