PDA

View Full Version : White Males Are the Most Hated Group Says New Study

Whitey Ford
12-17-2018, 01:22 AM
White males are the most hated group in America, according to a survey administered by the author of this blog to his students in an urban community college. In a 10-question survey about eight different racial, gender and ethnic groups, white males topped the survey on six of the questions.

The surveys were given by the author to students in his three classes. The students ranged in age from eighteen to late thirties. There were 100 subjects. Ten questions were each designed to measure a student’s negative attitude toward the eight groups from various angles. The questions were chosen to assess how much prejudice students had toward particular groups by utilizing various definitions of prejudice. However, the survey relied on the main definition: making generalizations about groups of people, such as “all white males are cheaters.”

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychoanalysis-now/2018/11/white-males-are-the-most-hated-group/

Buck Simian
12-29-2018, 08:08 AM
That's all good, I didn't want niggers and nigger lovers to like me anyways. :thumb

SC Anemia
12-29-2018, 10:47 AM
What he said ^^^^. I don't give a shit.

Boy
12-29-2018, 11:18 AM
I'm a 3%'er and very happy to be hated by niggers, dunecoons and libturds.

They envy us because we have what they will NEVER have.

White Orchid
12-29-2018, 02:40 PM
Of course white men are most hated. 99.9% of them don't put up with nigger and libtard bullshit.