PDA

View Full Version : We wuz Tudors! Where be our stories?

Whitey Ford
12-17-2018, 01:16 AM
Nigger Vikings. Nigger Templar Knights. Nigger Samurai. I think I've seen it all now.

Lenny Henry: ‘There were black Georgians and Tudors. Where are their stories?’ (https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/dec/15/lenny-henry-coalition-of-diversity-tv-andrea-levy-long-song)

Henry has long campaigned for greater storytelling diversity on our screens, giving evidence to the government’s culture, media and sports committee in 2014, and last month delivering a letter to Downing Street calling for tax reliefs to help boost the number of women, black and minority ethnic and disabled people working in film and TV.

“Tax breaks for representation and inclusion within the industry will open a lot of doors,” he said. “If we can get people to agree to it and to understand that it will benefit the industry, then it will lead to a huge unblocking of people’s minds and allow them to understand the idea of giving everyone a chance. The wider the industry becomes, the greater variety of stories you will see being told. It’s a privileging of several different perspectives so that you don’t just get the same gaze all the time.”

Boy
12-17-2018, 08:05 AM
Don't you know by now, niggers were everything and everywhere.... but can't prove it or show any relics documentation to prove it.

Ignatow
12-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Niggers are the original chimpanzees too.

White Orchid
12-17-2018, 07:23 PM

:rofl

:potd

Cracka Jack
12-17-2018, 08:13 PM
They were ALL knuckling around Africa naked and eating carrion until humans caught them, put them in chains, and made them slaves.

They would ALL be in the same condition today if not for humans.

Rape Ape
12-17-2018, 08:29 PM

:lmao Not so sure about that, though. The chimpanzees I've seen are smarter than niggers and take care of their offspring. A chimp in the jungle can feed itself. A nigger in the jungle is a fly buzzing ad photo for Unicef or some other starving coon charity.

Rape Ape
12-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Niggers "beez" anything and everything, except useless niggers, of course. :lol

MineEvolved
12-20-2018, 11:43 AM
Niggers have missed a few, I think. I've yet to see any stories about great nigger Popes, nigger Chinese and Roman Emperors, nigger English Kings, nigger Templar Knights, nigger Fuhrer's, nigger Cardinal Richelieu's, or the nigger brain trust responsible for making Churchill the great statesman of WWII.

Personally, I'm waiting to read about how the great scientific minds of the ages, Newton, Da Vinci, Galileo, etc., all stole their theories from mystical genius niggers.

Next, I'll be reading about how Joseph was a nigger, Mary was a burner, and Jesus was a mulatto. Someone will do it, watch.

Ignatow
12-21-2018, 02:43 AM
Niggers have missed a few, I think. I've yet to see any stories about great nigger Popes, nigger Chinese and Roman Emperors, nigger English Kings, nigger Templar Knights, nigger Fuhrer's, nigger Cardinal Richelieu's, or the nigger brain trust responsible for making Churchill the great statesman of WWII.

Personally, I'm waiting to read about how the great scientific minds of the ages, Newton, Da Vinci, Galileo, etc., all stole their theories from mystical genius niggers.

Next, I'll be reading about how Joseph was a nigger, Mary was a burner, and Jesus was a mulatto. Someone will do it, watch.
Well, niggers always say we all came from Africa, so all of us are supposed to be niggers originally. Yeah, right.
When niggers claim Jesus was a mullato, that's when the Second Coming will happen and all evil niggers will be sent to hell.

I inadvertently insulted chimpanzees by comparing them to niggers. I apologize. Even a large pizza can do what a nigger dad can't do. A pizza can feed a family of four.

Odin's balls
12-26-2018, 08:04 AM
I would take this one with a pinch of salt. It is in the Guardian newspaper, which is basically another leftard mouthpiece like the BBC. The two work in tandem to broadcast cultural Marxist propaganda to the masses.

Lenny Henry is just another talking ape that thinks England owes its worthless nigger arse something. I once did a job where it was living rent free after it's divorce from that equally unfunny endomorph coalbuner Dawn French.

It is an uppity, entitled nigger piece of shit who hates humans. Despite the fact that humans have given it all it has (obviously not much after Dawn 'Lardarse' French was finished with it). It is also on the downlow considering the amount of little Asian boys we saw coming and going from it's nest. Made to wait 20 yards down the street while the gobshite nigger would leave the keys in the front door for them to let themselves in. Unfortunately for the nigger it was busted so many times because our decent, law abiding Romanian labourers would knock on it's door and return the keys that they thought had been accidentally left in the lock.

It also has some serious personal hygiene issues, don't just take my word for it. Try getting within ten yards. You will smell it before you see it...and then you will gag. Mrs. Odin can also back this one up. She used to be the manager of a supermarket and Dawn French and Lenny 'about as funny as cancer' Henry would rock up in their pyjamas, stinking like they hadn't washed all week and then expect to be treated like royalty. Obviously this is difficult for the staff to do while they are throwing up from the stench or rancid nigger and ripe coalburner.

Anyway, back on topic. There were no nigger Tudors or Georgians. The only token nigger that may have been around were either slaves, or imported purely for entertainment purposes. Nobody had seen a talking ape before, but the novelty would soon wear thin once the first purse went missing, or the muh-dik would get an unwanted outing in front of the women and children.

Up until 1948 there were literally just a hand full of niggers in the entire UK. Nobody wanted them here and they were told this to their dumb ape-like faces. After the war, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to import scores of niggers to do the jobs that the brave humans who died fighting in WWII were not around to do. You know, the jobs that require almost no skill or intelligence once they are dumbed -down enough for a nigger to understand. Bus drivers, toilet cleaners and jazz trumpeters turned up in their thousands to really piss off people who had been bombed out of their homes and were still suffering rationing. The nigger were not welcome then and they still aren't welcome now....Particularly Lenny Henry.

Quite frankly it isn't English, it isn't welcome here and it fucking stinks of nigger B.O., Nigger morning breath and rent boy's back passage. If it fucked off and died right this second, it wouldn't be too soon.

On a similar note, you may remember a nigger I had sacked a few weeks back and mentioned another uppity nigger that also needed to be gone. I will link to that story when I get the chance. It was very much in the same deluded frame of mind as Lenny Henry. I'll fill you all in once I get a moment.

Ignatow
12-26-2018, 06:52 PM
The kangs and great negroid conquerors like Tyrone Jamal. That blakkpepper article was so hilarious! Such a deluded and stupid race!