PDA

View Full Version : NFL Super Bowl niggerfest can't find any musicians who will play halftime show

Whitey Ford
12-16-2018, 10:33 PM
Maroon 5 will, but they suck. I could play guitar better than those clowns if you chopped two fingers off of my left hand.

Maroon 5 is struggling to find acts to perform with them at 'music's least wanted gig' the Super Bowl Halftime Show thanks to the NFL feud with Colin Kaepernick
Maroon 5 is struggling to find artists to perform with them at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 3
The band has reached out to half a dozen artists to no avail
Critics say that the Halftime show has become 'music's least wanted gig' following the NFL's feud with Colin Kaepernick
Kaepernick stirred controversy when he took a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality and later filed a grievance against the NFL
The band has reportedly asked Cardi B to perform, she hasn't accepted yet
Other artists reportedly being considered for the gig are Andre 3000 of Outkast, Usher, Lauryn Hill and Nicki Minaj
Rihanna refused to headline citing support for Kaepernick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500175/Maroon-5-struggling-acts-perform-Super-Bowl-Halftime-Show.html

SC Anemia
12-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Maroon 5 will, but they suck. I could play guitar better than those clowns if you chopped two fingers off of my left hand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500175/Maroon-5-struggling-acts-perform-Super-Bowl-Halftime-Show.html

Keith Richards does it all the time. When asked what it takes (in open G with the low E string removed from his Tele) he said "5 strings, 3 fingers and 1 asshole". :lol

Monkeybash
12-18-2018, 07:12 PM
Has anyone called Ted Nugent? :lol

NotThatGuy
12-18-2018, 07:27 PM
The problem is, they stuff shitty artists down our throats for the halftime show, so you expect it to be a hodge-podge of bullshit. When they brought out Miss-E or whatever a few years ago, I was like "Was Vanilla Ice unavailable?" Why not bring musicians out that actually matter to the fans, instead of jamming this hip hop shit down our throats..

SC Anemia
12-18-2018, 09:12 PM
Why not bring musicians out that actually matter to the fans, instead of jamming this hip hop shit down our throats..

No kidding. Even further down the shit-list from the NFL is that hip hop crap.

Gaggles of niggers chasing a ball mixed with that fuckin noise they call music, what's not to hate?

MineEvolved
12-19-2018, 11:58 AM
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Super Bowl LIII is being held at one of the more violence-prone venues in the NFL, Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

Chimpwhipper
12-19-2018, 01:05 PM
They didn't get a reply from Nickelback???

Boy
12-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Maybe they could get Bono he's a nigger loving muzzie loving everything and loves to suck on liberal cock.

NotThatGuy
12-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Maybe they could get Bono he's a nigger loving muzzie loving everything and loves to suck on liberal cock.

Didn't he already do that show?