PDA

View Full Version : Youf Pastor Arrested, Guess The Charge

Master Sergeant
12-15-2018, 01:10 PM
https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20181214/former-leland-youth-minister-charged-in-2009-child-sexual-assault

A vile snakehead was arrested Friday in Maryland and charged with muh-dikk involving a minor that allegedly happened in Leland in 2009.

Merle Darnell Davis, 65, was arrested Friday morning and charged with a statutory muh-dikk involving a young teenager and three counts of indecent liberties with a child.

Davis knew the victim through his work as a youth pastor at Johnson Chapel AME Zion Church. Davis stayed in that position until sometime in 2010, he added.

Whitey Ford
12-16-2018, 10:13 AM
Damnit!

I guessed muh dik of a minor, because that's what most of these jeebus niggers go do down on. And, sure as hell, that's what it is.

Merle Darnell Davis, 65, was arrested Friday morning and charged with a statutory muh-dikk involving a young teenager and three counts of indecent liberties with a child.

Niggers are as predictable as a stopped clock.

Master Sergeant
12-16-2018, 12:31 PM
My first thought was embezzlement, then maybe it broke into the church at night to steal the stereo, or maybe it was dealing drugs from the rectory and then I remembered Muh-Dikk. No self respecting Youf Pastor can bypass a shot at some young stuff before it plans on stealing the stereo, money and a drug deal.

Buck Simian
12-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Youth Pastor is code word in the nigger community for Child Molester.