PDA

View Full Version : Parents fear that ‘diversity’ (i.e. niggerfuxation) in elite high schools could backfire

Whitey Ford
12-13-2018, 03:57 PM
TL;DR succinct summation: nigger students will not be able to compete at 'elite' White and Asian populated High Schools for advanced students and nigger inferiority could possibly lead to waycissmms.

The proposed overhaul of admissions to specialized high schools could subject black and Latino enrollees to fresh racism in their new environments, concerned parents argued at a Monday night meeting in Brooklyn.

For the first time, the Department of Education sent top administrators Josh Wallack and LaShawn Robinson to a primarily black district to extol the city’s *vision of a demographic reboot at the DOE’s eight elite schools.

A relatively sparse crowd of about 25 parents attended the meeting, with several speakers warning that an influx of black and Latino kids at the largely Asian and white schools could subject newcomers to bias.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/11/parents-fear-that-diversity-in-elite-high-schools-could-backfire/

Whitey Ford
12-13-2018, 04:00 PM
“We know that middle schools are not all created the same,”said Felicia Alexander. “So a valedictorian from District 16 [in Brooklyn] gets into Stuyvesant and a valedictorian from District 2 [in Manhattan] gets into Stuyvesant. What supports would be there to help that District 16 student keep up? Because an A in Brooklyn may not be the same as an A in Manhattan.”

In other words an A in a nigger school would be a D in a human school. LOLZ

zagnut
12-13-2018, 04:24 PM
I get so pissed when I think of education and how it has been fucked up by the liberals. We let them kill school prayer, the American flag, the pledge of allegiance, any reference to God be it spoken or read and now with pick your gender day your child may be the victim of getting raped by a nigger or teacher just by going to the bathroom. If your an ass lifter then katy bar the door because you are exempt from all of the above. We don't want to offend you poor goat fuckers. I'd like to see shows like the, "GE college bowl from the '60's," where they could pit white schools against the nigger schools and embarrass the living shit out of the niggers.

Rape Ape
12-13-2018, 08:17 PM
I don't have kids and probably never will. I don't know that I'd want to bring kids into our new Golden Future of Niggerfuxation and Libtardation. But if I did have kids, I'd do my damndest and make serious sacrifices to home school them and/or put them in a decent human non-fuxated private school. Moving to Russia wouldn't be out of the question in my mind.

Boy
12-13-2018, 09:12 PM
This is why "private" schools are on the rise and have entrance exams to get in. Whitey's way of saying NO Niggers Or Spiggers.

White Orchid
12-13-2018, 09:14 PM
Another reason Apefirmative Action needs abolished.