PDA

View Full Version : Crusty old dindu dies from rotted muh dick..

Mushmouth
12-13-2018, 06:12 AM
At 84, York Spratling was suffering from diabetes. The former Jacksonville cab driver who used to play pickup basketball games around the city was now struggling to walk and feed himself.

Derwin Spratling recalled being in a waiting room when the doctor came out to explain that his uncle needed surgery. His genitals were infected with gangrene and the dead tissue needed to be removed.

The home’s nursing staff told state investigators they could smell York Spratling’s infection from the door to his room. However, they did not document the infection or notify a doctor for five days, according to reports.

“His private area, nobody washed that,” said Lula Price-Brown, York Spratling's sister. “Who was taking care of this man?”

The nursing home staff said he refused showers.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/local/florida/2018/12/12/florida-nursing-home-death-york-spratling-genitals-infected-consulate-health-care-jacksonville/1922274002/

Ignatow
12-13-2018, 06:42 AM
Just fucking great. An infection on a piece of old shit. Must've smelled like hell. Nasty nigger.

jenkemfactory
12-13-2018, 07:49 AM
nigger refused to be washed. yuk.
an unwashed nigger. what's worst?

Rape Ape
12-13-2018, 08:50 AM
nigger refused to be washed. yuk.
an unwashed nigger. what's worst?

If you try to wash the shit off a nigger, the whole thing would go down the drain. :lol

Ignatow
12-13-2018, 06:52 PM
If you try to wash the shit off a nigger, the whole thing would go down the drain. :lol

I assume that's a hypothetical. I'm sure no one here would want to ever get close to a nigger much less it's ass. Even negress caretakers didn't want to touch this geezer nigger.

Rape Ape
12-13-2018, 07:31 PM
I assume that's a hypothetical. I'm sure no one here would want to ever get close to a nigger much less it's ass. Even negress caretakers didn't want to touch this geezer nigger.

It's not hypothetical. Washing the shit off of a nigger is like washing the dirt off of a dirt clod.

Boy
12-13-2018, 07:34 PM
How could they tell they washed the nigger, there was shit there and still shit there after washing it..

Ignatow
12-13-2018, 09:35 PM
I don't doubt that a nigger is just a piece of shit. What I'm saying is I don't want to see in person or otherwise, a nigger's ass with shit! I'm disgusted just seeing their other ass, their faces!