PDA

View Full Version : Incoming NY attorney general Letita James vows to investigate and get that Bad Orange Man

Whitey Ford
12-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Incoming New York attorney general plans wide-ranging investigations of Trump and family
Just-elected Letitia James, who takes office next month, tells NBC she will probe real estate deals, Trump Tower meeting, emoluments, Trump Foundation and more.

"Ooookk ooook eeek!" said the newly elected AG in an official statement before flinging her feces at the reporters.

"We will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well," James, a Democrat, told NBC News in her first extensive interview since she was elected last month.

James outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members.

Oh, that doesn't sound in the least bit like a premeditated abuse of power.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/incoming-new-york-attorney-general-plans-wide-ranging-investigations-trump-n946706?platform=hootsuite

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 08:48 PM

This one AND Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? C'mon New York!

:bert

So there's nothing in NY that might require the attention of an Attorney General. Does this bitch know she's the State's AG and not THE U.S. AG?

Whitey Ford
12-12-2018, 09:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0My0hCG.jpg

Rape Ape
12-12-2018, 10:04 PM
What an adorable fambly photo! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Cracka Jack
12-12-2018, 10:23 PM
:rofl

Can you make her lips an asshole spewing shit?

They already are.

Cracka Jack
12-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Does this bitch know she's the State's AG and not THE U.S. AG?

It's a nigger. It doesn't know anything but lying, stealing, getting high -- check out the eyes -- and all the other nigger vices.

Buck Simian
12-13-2018, 12:18 AM
I'm willing to bet before it is all said and done she will be the one investigated and arrested for something illegal.

Whitey Ford
12-13-2018, 04:03 PM
:rofl

Can you make her lips an asshole spewing shit?

Actually, that's a pretty sweeeeet photoshop idea. I'll probably attempt it later tonight when I'm on my desktop as I am on my laptop now. LOL

NotThatGuy
12-13-2018, 05:18 PM
I'm willing to bet before it is all said and done she will be the one investigated and arrested for something illegal.

Isn't that how it always works with the Left?