PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring scientist lynches herself because racist..

Mushmouth
12-12-2018, 07:19 AM
McKenzie Adams wanted to be a scientist when she grew up. The 9-year-old excelled in math.

the child’s family is preparing to bury her on Saturday after she hung herself. Her body was discovered at their home in Linden, Ala., on Dec. 3 by her grandmother, family members told the Tuscaloosa News.

Now, they are blaming bullying for the death, saying the black fourth-grader had told teachers and an assistant principal at U.S. Jones Elementary School that she was being harassed. Her mother, Jasmine Adams, told a CBS affiliate that the abuse appeared to have been racially motivated, directed against her daughter because she was driven to school by a white family and had developed a friendship with a white boy.

She was also told, “you think you’re white because you ride with that white boy,” Harris said, and called “ugly” and other unprintable epithets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/12/year-olds-family-says-she-hung-herself-after-racist-bullying-including-taunts-kill-yourself/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.048a4f0aa75b

:gibs

https://www.gofundme.com/the-mckenzie-foundation?fbclid=IwAR0RAfQszl6Q3Pc9FdzQZC9WFr91w6 br9evhL7941oXbAbfPTLRNMWpdAdE

jenkemfactory
12-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Oh, how cute! The niglet wanted to be a scientist but those evil humans were jealous of her brilliant blakk brains!
Of course.

Cracka Jack
12-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Oh Noes!!! Now we'll NEVER get back to the Moon!!!! :lol

Boy
12-12-2018, 08:46 AM
The world lost yet another aspiring JenKemologist.

Buck Simian
12-12-2018, 09:26 AM
She was also told, “you think you’re white because you ride with that white boy,” Harris said, and called “ugly” and other unprintable epithets.

I am willing to bet she was being bullied by niggers. They will blame white kids but this sounds exactly like something niggers would do. If niggers spot another nigger kid hanging out with white people they are going to harass and bully them for turning on their own kind. The Uncle Tom syndrome.

Chimpwhipper
12-12-2018, 10:12 AM
I'm betting this coonlet was lynched by some fambly member, and did not self-delete.

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 11:32 AM
I am willing to bet she was being bullied by niggers. They will blame white kids but this sounds exactly like something niggers would do. If niggers spot another nigger kid hanging out with white people they are going to harass and bully them for turning on their own kind. The Uncle Tom syndrome.

That is exactly what niggers do. I remember seeing that when I was a kid.

Oh, and....$835 of $10,000 goal. :nelson

Cracka Jack
12-12-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm betting this coonlet was lynched by some fambly member, and did not self-delete.

That almost goes without saying.....

Ignatow
12-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Guys give this poor girl some credit, at least she was smart enough to know how to use a rope and a knot that did not fail.

Whitey Ford
12-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Science + Niggers = :rofl

White Orchid
12-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Oh, and....$835 of $10,000 goal. :nelson

:violin