PDA

View Full Version : Ape who fatally shot newlywed in 1993 robbery executed in Texas

jenkemfactory
12-12-2018, 02:30 AM
It took 25 years to put this nigger to sleep.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/texas-execution-alvin-braziel-jr-death-row-inmate-lethal-injection-today-2018-12-11/

Buck Simian
12-12-2018, 09:19 AM
It shouldn't have taken no longer than 25 minutes. Ropes and trees are plenty.

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Agreed ^^^^ but GO TAY-HAAS!

Braziel became the 24th inmate put to death this year in the U.S. and the 13th executed in Texas, the nation's busiest capital punishment state.

Ignatow
12-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Intellectually disabled...that applies to ALL niggers. More executions to nigger criminals needed.

NotThatGuy
12-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Intellectually disabled...that applies to ALL niggers. More executions to nigger criminals needed.

I am so sick of hearing this as a constant cop-out for nigger crimes. Or the ever present "they had a rough upbringing". Like it's some excuse for them to commit these horrible crimes.

White Orchid
12-12-2018, 04:03 PM
I am so sick of hearing this as a constant cop-out for nigger crimes. Or the ever present "they had a rough upbringing". Like it's some excuse for them to commit these horrible crimes.

THIS! There are intellectually disabled and people with "rough upbringings" everywhere in other races, but we rarely hear about them resorting to committing crimes.

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 04:48 PM

I'm with you 100% here. Where does it end? And for humans as well. Post-partem depression, blood sugar out of whack, duress, coercion, involuntary intoxication, entrapment. :finger

Rape Ape
12-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Bring back burning at the stake and breaking on the wheel. Fuck this lethal injection nonsense. Murderers, nigger or otherwise, should know and feel every bit of the justice administered for their TNB. Hell, at least bring back Old Sparky or The Gallows.

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Bring back burning at the stake and breaking on the wheel. Fuck this lethal injection nonsense. Murderers, nigger or otherwise, should know and feel every bit of the justice administered for their TNB. Hell, at least bring back Old Sparky or The Gallows.

:potd

Whitey Ford
12-13-2018, 12:06 AM
Bring back the firing squad, but this time a trained marksman with a .50 cal (head shot) That way I can watch the niggers coconut skull explode.

I like this idea!
The only question is McMillan TAC-50 or Barrett M82?

Sandy
12-13-2018, 01:48 PM
THIS! There are intellectually disabled and people with "rough upbringings" everywhere in other races, but we rarely hear about them resorting to committing crimes.

White murderers make these excuses once in a while. I'm equal opportunity and say they should get executed too.

I don't buy the excuse for humans. I knew someone in our teens, not a close friend, but we'd talk in school. He was the nicest guy, and it shocked me to learn that he was horribly abused ever since he was little. He wasn't the smartest, and we were all middle/working class families. He grew up to be a perfectly normal person. It wasn't in him that he'd become a criminal just because he wasn't smart, grew up without a lot of money, and his dad would hit him.

Ignatow
12-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Humans act human. Billions of humans are in some kind of hardships through their life yet most are not murderous. Humans have a self-regulating system just to deal with it. Niggers always have the excuse of poor parenting, being mentally deficient, etc. etc. Executions are there for a reason.