PDA

View Full Version : I hereby nominate this story for the TNB of the Year Award..

Mushmouth
12-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Read it all..

https://www.click2houston.com/news/police-use-music-video-to-track-down-20-accused-of-illegal-weapon-possession

SC Anemia
12-11-2018, 12:02 PM
. Also in the video were about a dozen loaded guns, some of them stolen, according to police. The guns were being used as props and the extras holding the weapons were all documented street gang members and rappers, according to police.

When police arrived at the park, most of the people ran, leaving the weapons behind, according to police.

Some of them had open warrants and were arrested on the spot, police said. Drugs were also found, police said.

Gotta hand it to the PoPo. :lol

:dickstomp

Cracka Jack
12-11-2018, 12:54 PM
He was released on bond and was ordered to wear an ankle monitor, but police said he cut it off and has not been seen or heard from since.
:bert

Aspiring rapper Kenyon Tennesse, shown in the video holding a child, is dead. Before he could be charged, Tennessee was killed last month along with another man, outside a Westside nightclub.
:rofl

Master Sergeant
12-11-2018, 06:24 PM
That one encompasses most all flavors of tnb. cRap, stolen guns, gangsters, warrants, weed but no Muh-Dikk!!!! Without muh-dikk or ghetto lobster it's just not quite complete. Nice score on that story though!!

Boy
12-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Niggers can't resist the urge to post their monkey shines on the interwebs... The "Looks at Muh" syndrome.

Rape Ape
12-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Niggers can't resist the urge to post their monkey shines on the interwebs... The "Looks at Muh" syndrome.

Yep! :lmao It's very useful for Da Po-Po a lot of the time.

zagnut
12-12-2018, 12:19 AM
This is a prime example of how well our justice system works. Catch them, book them, release them and repeat again. Can't society find a way to use them as lab rats for insecticide or other terminal tests that would benefit humans?

Buck Simian
12-12-2018, 12:28 AM
What on earth did I just read? My head is spinning now from a case of nigger overload.

:duh

SC Anemia
12-12-2018, 01:42 AM
This is a prime example of how well our justice system works. Catch them, book them, release them and repeat again. Can't society find a way to use them as lab rats for insecticide or other terminal tests that would benefit humans?

Funny you should mention that. We actually did exactly that in 1932 thru 1972. Called the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

The purpose of this study was to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis; the African-American men in the study were told they were receiving free health care from the United States government.[3]

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201 did not have the disease.[2] The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[2] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis.

Basically the U.S. Government punked out 600 dirt poor niggers and used them as Guinea Pigs to study syphilis. Most all of them were never treated and most earned batwings.

:whip

I'm amazed how few people know we did this and even fewer nigger activists ever being it up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Whitey Ford
12-12-2018, 02:26 AM
Aspiring rapper Kenyon Tennesse, shown in the video holding a child, is dead

Aspiring rapper. ha ha ha LOL
Such a total loss to humanity!

Monkeybash
12-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Funny you should mention that. We actually did exactly that in 1932 thru 1972. Called the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

Basically the U.S. Government punked out 600 dirt poor niggers and used them as Guinea Pigs to study syphilis. Most all of them were never treated and most earned batwings.

:whip

I'm amazed how few people know we did this and even fewer nigger activists ever being it up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Wow, I'd never heard that before. I say we need to restart that program. More research needed. :lol

Ignatow
12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
I've read about that nigger lab tests. In fact Germany used it to justify their own human experiments. When you use nigs as lab rats you don't get accurate results as to how it works for humans. You're better off using pigs who are more human than niggers. Niggers therefore are 100% useless to the human race. As a species we'd be a lot better off without any nigger.