PDA

View Full Version : Another vicious NY subway attack, of course it's a nigger

Sandy
12-10-2018, 12:55 PM
In a Monday morning tweet, the NYPD announced that it’s searching for a man in his 50s or 60s who used a slur about the woman’s sexual orientation and pushed her to the ground. Gothamist reports that the suspect called the victim a “dyke” after seeing another woman kiss her on the cheek. He later attacked her from behind and caused her to hit her head, according to the police report.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nyc-subway-attack-left-woman-fractured-spine-investigated-alleged-hate-crime-154643779.html

It was probably a white women. Lesbian or not, the nigger got angry she wasn't interested in muh dikk, and its natural instinct is therefore to destroy what it can't have.

Boy
12-10-2018, 03:03 PM
You can guarantee it was a human, and the NYC liberal judges will coddle and let this nigger off with a very reduced sentence in NU.

Did I mention how much I hate liberals............

animal mother
12-10-2018, 03:23 PM
You can guarantee it was a human, and the NYC liberal judges will coddle and let this nigger off with a very reduced sentence in NU.

Did I mention how much I hate liberals............

Bingo!! Niggers are not human and can not resist TNB, but the real enemies of society are the liberal retards who coddle the nigger beast. I hate niggers, but hate liberals 10x more.

Cat fur allergic
12-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Without liberals, niggers wouldn't be a problem. Literally niggers will kill themselves off.

Ignatow
12-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Without liberals, niggers wouldn't be a problem. Literally niggers will kill themselves off.

Yep, liberals provide the brain power and other resources to train niggers, coddle them, give them opportunity. They feel good about themselves, so superior but benevolent to the niggers. Without liberals, niggers have no brains or organizational skills to do anything.

Rape Ape
12-10-2018, 09:19 PM

Without liberals (then called "abolitionists"), 1861 would never have happened, because every US state would have been a "slave" state, and to this day, niggers would still be in chains where they belong. Anyone who sees niggers as anything other than subhuman animals is the enemy.