PDA

View Full Version : The worker should have ended the niggers life.

Cat fur allergic
12-09-2018, 02:22 AM
https://twitter.com/colinflaherty/status/1071620931368509441

Nigger had a knife, lost the knife to the worker. still kept attacking. The worker was too nice!!! He didn't use the knife on the nigger.

Ignatow
12-09-2018, 03:24 AM
I thought the same thing, but it seemed the guy was too young to realize he had a chance to get rid of one black lifelong criminal.

Boy
12-09-2018, 05:00 PM
I thought the same thing, but it seemed the guy was too young to realize he had a chance to get rid of one black lifelong criminal.

He was Not only 'young' but most likely a liberal, SJW, ANTIFag nigger lover.... it's was Seattle...the nexus of libtardia.

Ignatow
12-09-2018, 05:35 PM
.... it's was Seattle...the nexus of libtardia.
I thought that nexus is San Fagsisco? News today is bay area idiots are opening up their homes to migrants. Idiot liberals!

Boy
12-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Seattle, Portland and surrounding cities also a lot of parts of California are liberal infested. Hell NYC and parts of New York are so libturd infested and nigger loving it makes one puke.

Rape Ape
12-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Honestly, I'd rather just let the po-po deal with the nigger with as little involvement as possible from me. Even after disarming the feral shitbeast, if he'd (rightly) made it GOOD, he might have to face years of political prosecutions and persecutions from the leftists in our fucked up niggerloving "justice" system. Exactly like what happened to George Zimmerman, when he batwinged an ape that was actually attacking him.

Cat fur allergic
12-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Honestly, I'd rather just let the po-po deal with the nigger with as little involvement as possible from me. Even after disarming the feral shitbeast, if he'd (rightly) made it GOOD, he might have to face years of political prosecutions and persecutions from the leftists in our fucked up niggerloving "justice" system. Exactly like what happened to George Zimmerman, when he batwinged an ape that was actually attacking him.

Very true society/media/life would have destroy the guys life for defending himself. He probably made a smart long term move. Don't want to be the next Zimmerman.