PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Breaks Into Dollar Tree

Master Sergeant
12-08-2018, 12:59 PM
https://www.greensboro.com/news/crime/have-you-seen-this-man-accused-of-breaking-into-a/article_5fc6f8ff-1695-5bab-90df-149b68045145.html

Thomasville police have identified a breaking and entering nigger from surveillance video footage taken at a Dollar Tree and are seeking the public's help with finding the nigger.

Tuesday, officers responded to the store at 1428 National Highway in reference to a break-in.

Surveillance video showed a pavement ape breaking the front door glass and entering the business at about 5:40 a.m. Detectives quickly identified the nigger, who looked toward a security camera while inside the business.

Warrants have been issued for James Fitzgerald Thomas, 51, of Thomasville, on charges of felonious breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, damage to real property and damage to personal property.

Detectives were familiar with Thomas after charging him with multiple break-ins in the Thomasville downtown area in February 2018, the release states.

Boy
12-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Detectives were familiar with Thomas after charging him with multiple break-ins in the Thomasville downtown area in February 2018, the release states.

Another catch and release nigger by the libturd judges.

SC Anemia
12-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Another criminal mastermind. :lol

Master Sergeant
12-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Might be time to consider this asshole as a habitual felon and lock him down in NU for an extended stay.

Whitey Ford
12-08-2018, 07:12 PM
I once read a story about a couple of niggers who broke out of jail, went down the street to a dollar store and bought high demand items to prison inmates, then broke back into jail to sell their haul.
Three staples of existence in the niggerhood:
a. check cashing business
b. dollar store
c. muslim owned convenience store that launders EBT credits into cash for niggers.

Cracka Jack
12-08-2018, 08:01 PM
No other creature on Earth, no matter how retarded, would break into a Dollar Store....

Rape Ape
12-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Note even 'Dollar General' or 'Fambly Dolla'. Nope, "Dolla Tree". They know the nigger's natural habitat. :lol
:gorilla

Cracka Jack
12-08-2018, 09:49 PM
James Fitzgerald Thomas

Niggers should be prohibited from using human names. I dub this nigger Toby Nigger Shitbeast.

Rape Ape
12-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Niggers should be prohibited from using human names. I dub this nigger Toby Nigger Shitbeast.

Even better would be Inmate#6724576

Ignatow
12-09-2018, 03:08 AM
No other creature on Earth, no matter how retarded, would break into a Dollar Store....
This is what an IQ of 50 affords niggers...to be nigger rich by robbing a dollar store.

Monkeybash
12-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Nine months after being charged for the same shit.

Liberal judges are worse than niggers.

NotThatGuy
12-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Three staples of existence in the niggerhood:
a. check cashing business
b. dollar store
c. muslim owned convenience store that launders EBT credits into cash for niggers.

You forgot "Aldi's", I fucking hate Aldi's, but it's a staple in every neighborhood. Also, if one opens up in your neighborhood, you can guarantee that your crime rates are going to go up and property value will be going down...

Master Sergeant
12-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Nigg-Mart is like a homing beacon for niggers. Not far from me a small country town let a Nigg-Mart in and when the executives from Nigg-Mart made the sales pitch to the town council they said that you could expect crime to increase 70% with the new store. The towns people figured they needed the money bad enough so took the chance. A close friend is a policeman in that town and he has epic tales of tnb.

SC Anemia
12-11-2018, 11:59 AM
You forgot "Aldi's", I fucking hate Aldi's, but it's a staple in every neighborhood. Also, if one opens up in your neighborhood, you can guarantee that your crime rates are going to go up and property value will be going down...

I've never seen an Aldi's here in CA. I used to shop there all the time while back in the midwest. I never knew them to be nigger magnets though. I remember the quarter it took to unhook a shopping cart. Most people would just hand a quarter to the next person who might be returning a cart. You know, like civilized humans behave. I don't suppose that would fly out here. Homeless mofo's would be vandalizing shopping carts 25 cents at a time.

Ignatow
12-11-2018, 12:57 PM
There's Aldis in LA area socal. Generally nice areas like Cerritos, Newhall, Arcadia I think. I hardly see niggers there. I don't think they have norcal branches yet.

Master Sergeant
12-11-2018, 06:21 PM
There's Aldis in LA area socal. Generally nice areas like Cerritos, Newhall, Arcadia I think. I hardly see niggers there. I don't think they have norcal branches yet.

The ALDI's where I live are horrible for tnb and ebt. Anyone not on a tight budget would even consider shopping there.

Ignatow
12-11-2018, 08:58 PM
The ALDI's where I live are horrible for tnb and ebt. Anyone not on a tight budget would even consider shopping there.

One thing I know, they accept EBT. I just hope the local spooks don't hear about that. I believe they're a German owned company and as perks for their managers they allow them to use Audis. Sorry about the niggers in your area. They are here as well and increasing, due to mudsharking.

NotThatGuy
12-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Every Aldi's I have ever been in has more niggers wandering around than the Apollo Theater. I will pay more to go to Lund's, to not have to deal with it.