PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Walks Into Library With 15 Year Old Girl, Guess The Rest

Master Sergeant
12-08-2018, 12:28 PM
https://www.independenttribune.com/news/man-wanted-in-sexual-assault-case-at-library-turns-himself/article_3e2a6186-f322-11e8-861f-73884c21c067.html

The nigger wanted in a reported sexual assault at the library in Concord turned himself in this week.

The Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Office issued warrants for Larry Herman Barrino charging him with two counts of statutory muh-dikkery with a child after a report of the assault of a 15-year-old female on Saturday, Nov. 17.

The office announced that Barrino turned himself in to the Union County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday, Nov. 27. He was placed under a $50,000 secured bond and is awaiting transport to the Cabarrus County Detention Center.

A library employee called 911 at 1:12 p.m. on Nov. 17 to report the incident.

Reports suggest that Barrino was seen conversing with the juvenile outside the library at approximately 10 a.m. The two entered the library shortly before 1 p.m. and were seen walking into the men’s restroom, where the muh-dikking took place.

Boy
12-08-2018, 01:01 PM
The two entered the library shortly before 1 p.m. and were seen walking into the men’s restroom, where the assault took place.

Sounds like she was burning the coal to me.

WHY no screaming of trying to fight the groid.

Master Sergeant
12-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Not sure why she didn't make a scene. The library employees are aware of the large homeless groid population and are on alert when they want to use the baffroom.

jenkemfactory
12-12-2018, 02:27 AM
He went to read a book?

Monkeybash
12-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Sounds like she was burning the coal to me.

WHY no screaming of trying to fight the groid.

Exactly. Sounds like she wanted the AIDS stick.

I'd become immediately suspicious if I saw a nigger in a library.