PDA

View Full Version : Three Sonic Drive-In employees (two of them NIGGERS) arrested after ecstasy pill found in kid's meal

White Orchid
12-08-2018, 01:19 AM

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/3-sonic-drive-in-employees-arrested-after-ecstasy-pill-found-in-childs-meal-in-texas/283-622146673

Authorities said they arrested Sonic employee Jose Molina, 22, former Sonic Manager Tanisha Dancer, 30, and Sonic employee Jonathan Roberson, 35. According to police, Molina possessed marijuana at the time of the arrest; Dancer was arrested on an outstanding warrant for a parole violation out of Guadalupe County, and Roberson was wanted on four outstanding warrants.

At the Williamson County Jail, police said they searched Dancer and found three Ecstasy pills. She is charged with possession of a controlled substance, a state jail felony.

Buck Simian
12-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Sounds like the niggers were the ones with the ecstasy, that white boy only had marijuana on him. Which is wrong in a sense-but it certainly does not equal what those niggers were doing.

Boy
12-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Dancer was arrested on an outstanding warrant for a parole violation

Well that's a shocker......NOT

SC Anemia
12-08-2018, 02:07 PM
I betcha you might be able to shred a pile of warrants, add water, cook it down and put it in an aerosol can. Instant nigger repellent spray. Might work, you never know. :lol

Boy
12-08-2018, 02:35 PM
I betcha you might be able to shred a pile of warrants, add water, cook it down and put it in an aerosol can. Instant nigger repellent spray. Might work, you never know. :lol

Mix a few job applications in and I think you're on to something :lol