PDA

View Full Version : Hire Niggers At The Post Office, Guess The Rest

Master Sergeant
12-07-2018, 06:00 PM
https://www.fayobserver.com/news/20181129/5-fayetteville-postal-workers-face-mail-theft-drug-conspiracy-charges

Five black bastard U.S. Postal Service workers at the Fayetteville Processing and Distribution Center Annex are accused of planning a drug operation and stealing mail.

Kelvin Donnell Johnson, Khadie Elijah Beamon, Timothy Lydell Jones, Carvis Charles Marable and Brandon Darnell McNeill are charged with conspiracy to distribute marijuana and theft of mail.

Between October 2017 and February 2018, according to an indictment, the niggers conspired to sell marijuana from mail parcels they intercepted and removed from the mail stream at the Fayetteville annex.

The indictment says the five did “embezzle a letter, postal card, package, bag, and mail.”

Any property or proceeds gained through the thefts will be forfeited if convicted, the indictment said, including $2,650 taken from Beamon and $1,070 seized from Johnson.

If convicted of the drug conspiracy charge, the defendants each would face maximum penalties of five years imprisonment, a $250,000 fine and a term of supervised release following any term of imprisonment, the release said.

If convicted of the theft of mail charge, the defendants each would face maximum penalties of five years imprisonment, a $250,000 fine and a term of supervised release following any term of imprisonment.

Boy
12-07-2018, 06:09 PM
I have a friend that works for USPS and the stories he's told me of the nigger shines and also the filthy dunecoons working there, shitting on the bathroom floor for one. One can only imagine the theft that isn't caught. The worst thing we ever did is give niggers their snivel rights.

Master Sergeant
12-07-2018, 06:12 PM
I'd never work in or around a Post Office. They've been known to coddle useless niggers and let them skate all the way to a fat pension.

Rape Ape
12-07-2018, 06:20 PM
I didn't need to guess. :lol Anywhere niggers go, TNB goes with them. No exception.

Cat fur allergic
12-07-2018, 07:54 PM
NYC postal system full of niggers and sows running the show. Half of my shit doesn't show up.

Whitey Ford
12-07-2018, 08:01 PM
In his book Post Office, Charles Bukowski recounts working with niggers in the post office. He said mostly they were useless. They would put them in what was called 'Miscellaneous Crew' so they wouldn't have to deal with them. As he put it, it was a 'long walk back your car after work.'

Last time I physically entered a post office, I had to deal with a Paki wench who could barely speak English. They can't even hire native born people who can properly speak English there anymore.

NotThatGuy
12-07-2018, 09:20 PM
About 10 years ago, my computer shop had a jig mailman. You never knew when he would show up, or if he would. He always had some excuse why he couldn't take any outgoing mail from us so we just stopped asking. After a number of complaints he got a different route, a few months later I was chatting with our Hispanic mailwoman and was telling her about the other guy. Guess he got dinged for tossing mail in a dumpster on his route and just sleeping in his truck. I was surprised at my utter lack of surprise about that.

SC Anemia
12-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Not to mention the countless shitbeasts stealing greeting cards, holiday and birthday cards for the 10-spot grandma put in it for little Johnny.

Buck Simian
12-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Ive posted several times about the niggers at my local post office. One with a huge tattoo of a hand with its middle finger up right on his forearm. That is just how it is, government jobs are all niggers these days. And now all of these larger corporations are hiring all niggers thanks to Affirmative Action. Its getting impossible for a white guy to make it anymore.

Whitewheat
12-08-2018, 04:31 PM
I had a friend, a handsome 6' 8" man, who played basketball in high school, college and Europe. Basketball is a black man's game and they are not afraid to let you know it. Anyway later on he worked for the Post office and they hired a nigger who was relentless in his flipping shit on this fella. Insulting, taunting and baiting him to hit him. Well he finally broke and hauled off and cold cocked the guy with one punch. The guy sued the post Office and my friend was let go. He was so devastated he sat in his garage with the window down, the garage door closed and smoked a half pack of cigarettes until he died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Fuck I hate niggers.

Monkeybash
12-09-2018, 04:01 PM
I had a friend, a handsome 6' 8" man, who played basketball in high school, college and Europe. Basketball is a black man's game and they are not afraid to let you know it. Anyway later on he worked for the Post office and they hired a nigger who was relentless in his flipping shit on this fella. Insulting, taunting and baiting him to hit him. Well he finally broke and hauled off and cold cocked the guy with one punch. The guy sued the post Office and my friend was let go. He was so devastated he sat in his garage with the window down, the garage door closed and smoked a half pack of cigarettes until he died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Fuck I hate niggers.

That's horrible. I wouldn't hate niggers so much if they only ruined their own lives.