PDA

View Full Version : Hot grease

Mushmouth
12-07-2018, 07:16 AM

https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinnati-woman-accused-of-pouring-hot-grease-on-victim-in-argument/25403160

Neighbors say this isn't first time woman used hot grease to attack

https://www.wlwt.com/article/neighbors-say-this-isnt-first-time-woman-used-hot-grease-to-attack/25415471

SC Anemia
12-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Neighbors at Thompson’s Hawaiian Terrace apartment said this isn’t the first hot grease attack involving Thompson.

Why is my gut telling me that it's not exactly a tropical paradise. :lol

White Orchid
12-07-2018, 12:27 PM
That's a woman? :bleach

MineEvolved
12-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Don't you just hate it when a nigger lashes out like this?

Boy
12-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Don't you just hate it when a nigger lashes out like this?

Nice pun.... you win the internet for today :potd

Boy
12-07-2018, 03:36 PM
She gets SSI for paranoid schizophrenia

What nigger doesn't claim to be mentally fucked up to get free government gibs

NotThatGuy
12-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Ah the ol "throw hot grease" at someone tactic... It always amazes me that it happens so often. Do they just leave pans of hot grease on their stoves just for this type of situation?

Whitey Ford
12-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Hot Grease- Nigger Napalm. :sheeit

Seriously tho, that pic is avatar worthy. That's gotta be the Tammy Faye Bakker of niggers.

SC Anemia
12-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Ah the ol "throw hot grease" at someone tactic... It always amazes me that it happens so often. Do they just leave pans of hot grease on their stoves just for this type of situation?

Now that you mentioned it, I'm kinda wondering what sort of culinary crap niggers are cooking where there is always grease available? I'm thinking chiggun but surely they aren't deep frying pollo every day, or are they? Hot wangs, skrimps, bacon? Come to think of it, silly question. If niggers could deep fry cholesterol cookies they would.

pto·maine
/tōˈmān/Submit
nounDATED•CHEMISTRY
any of a group of amine compounds of unpleasant taste and odor formed in putrefying animal and vegetable matter and formerly thought to cause food poisoning.