PDA

View Full Version : Section 8 Nigger Neighbors - How to Get Rid of Them

Boy
12-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Section 8 ghetto niggers moved in next door to this guy and it seems he tried of all the nigger-shines and bongo parties :lol

It's a good read and the comments are hilarious.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/section-8-neighbor-how-to-get-rid-of-them.635146/

NotThatGuy
12-07-2018, 02:04 AM
The answer is always "Ghosts". Nothing scares nigger more, be it a process server, a cop with a warrant or an empty EBT card as much as "ghosts" do.

SC Anemia
12-07-2018, 02:20 AM
A comment right off the bat. This person seems to be in touch with reality.

When asked "what can I do, who can I talk to? "

You never win against low life trash because they have nothing, have no respect for others, and have nothing to lose while they raise yet another generation of low life trash who will, in turn, populate the earth with their spawn.

Master Sergeant
12-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Yes on the ghosts. That's why they call them "spooks". I've found that leaving some road kill in the front yard works well too. Country music playing like psyops is also effective.

Cat fur allergic
12-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Some people never learn, I had a neighbor who kept renting to niggers, who never pays. because the liberal idiot thinks oh niggers aren't all the same. He called me a racist. I told him I saw your black tenant throw some garbage onto my side. He was like this is racist. I'm like you're a idiot! Oh after 4 years, he finally stop renting to niggers LOL. he lost a hundred grand. Rent isn't cheap. It was like 3k each month!

Now he got only East Asians and white in his building. I no longer have garbage problems. I used to call him in the middle of the night. I found garage by your tenants again. He was like xxx graduated from Harvard. I'm like I don't care where he went to school he did it!!! He was like that's racist.

In real life I am very polite even to niggers etc... So these liberals never learn!!!

Why did he took so long to get not paying niggers out, NYC you can't evict them for not paying. If they have tinniest of excuses, the liberal judges will let them stay. It literally took him almost 2 years to get his first tenants out and second one same thing.

Third time, he just rented to humans LOL. I haven't had this problem for about a 2 year plus now. I hope he doesn't rent to future niggers.

Oh back to the original post. Poor bastard will really need to do stupid shit. I used to throw the garbage right back into the other building.

He was like my tenant recorded you doing it. I'm like so what. If you're tenants don't stop. I won't stop either. It kept going for months. Till the first tenant stop paying money. He at that pointed wanted her out. Nigger gotten enough time in the building to establish residency. So she stop paying.

I was just very annoying towards the landlord LOL. You put garbage on my side. I'll dump it back. I even gave garbage towards his paying tenants(humans). Since the niggers never answer their doors. I was like xxx threw garbage into my building. Here can you please give it to them :p. They took it and dump it into their garbage cans.

Another reason is I also finally moved my garbage cans indoors. I no longer had one outside. Other problem was niggers not living next door would pass by and just dump garbage into the cans. NYC has F up garbage laws. If you miss place recycles. You get tickets.

Niggers are allow to piss and shit all over the streets. Citizens on the other hand has to literally clean up their mess or we get tickets!

I had a homeless nigger blocking my doorway once. I call cops. They were like its not against the law to sleep on your stoop etc..... I paid the nigger to leave.(Here is some money, if I catch you here, than it won't be money be something else, he understood). I wish these niggers and homeless would sleep at the mayors office instead. He made this mess.

Boy
12-07-2018, 05:37 PM
At lease your landlord wised up and stopped renting to niggers, now he knows they're nothing but trouble and cost money.

Rape Ape
12-07-2018, 06:22 PM
The answer is always "Ghosts". Nothing scares nigger more, be it a process server, a cop with a warrant or an empty EBT card as much as "ghosts" do.

Especially these "ghosts" ...

:kkk

Cat fur allergic
12-07-2018, 06:28 PM
At lease your landlord wised up and stopped renting to niggers, now he knows they're nothing but trouble and cost money.

I doubt it :p, It's luck of the draw. Probably niggers didn't bother showing up to rent it LOL.He didn't care, he lived in some suburbs in NJ didn't come by at all! Typical liberal live in nice area and leave the rest of us to deal with their shit.

jenkemfactory
12-07-2018, 07:27 PM
roach bait might work.