PDA

View Full Version : Nigger tries to stop the 'Mexican Mafia' with a metal pole

Whitey Ford
12-03-2018, 12:30 PM
A man accused of beating a Latino father and son while making derogatory statements about Mexicans will not be charged with a hate crime due to limitations of state laws in Utah.

Alan Dale Covington, 50, faces four felony counts of aggravated assault, as well as several weapons and drug charges, according to Salt Lake County jail records. He allegedly beat Jose Lopez, 51, and his son Luis, 18, with a 5-foot metal pole outside the family's tire shop last week, the Salt Lake Tribune reported

Covington reportedly said, “I’m going to kill someone” before swinging the pole at the two men, according to police logs. Luis was struck in the head and later transported to a local hospital in serious condition. His father sustained a laceration to his forearm.

Veronica Lopez told the Tribune that her father and brother felt targeted by the attacker who also shouted "I hate Mexicans" and "I'm here to kill a Mexican" before asking if they were part of the "Mexican mafia." Her father, who immigrated to Utah from Mexico, has owned a tire business for four years.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/nation/2018/12/02/utah-man-wont-face-hate-crime-charge-attack-latino-father-son/2183373002/

https://i.imgur.com/RfxCkxA.jpg

Police found Luis Lopez "bleeding profusely from his face" and "gurgling and coughing on his own blood," according to a document indicting Covington for the crime.

Covington's indictment states that, when questioned by detectives, he claimed "that the Mexican Mafia had been after him since 2008" and that he went into the tire shop to see if anyone there knew anyone in that group because "all of them know each other."

The Mexica Mafia is a "notorious" prison gang Covington may have encountered in the past, said Det. Greg Wilking with the Salt Lake City Police Department. Neither Luis nor Jose Lopez have any affiliation with that group, Wilking said.

When detectives asked Covington if he went to the business because the owners were Mexican, Covington told them he did, court documents state.

https://kutv.com/news/local/police-man-who-attacked-father-son-in-tire-store-claimed-mexican-mafia-was-after-him

Whitey Ford
12-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Nigger attacks mexican family while screaming slurs about killing mexicans: all Trump's fault.

Hispanic Family Blames Trump After Man Allegedly Yelled ‘I’m Here to Kill a Mexican’ and Attacked (https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/hispanic-family-blames-trump-after-man-allegedly-yelled-im-here-to-kill-a-mexican-and-attacked/)

Cat fur allergic
12-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Bad Orange Man!!! Wait isn't that crazed nigger attacked you??? He isn't orange but a black nigger :p.

100% Not A Nigger
12-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Negro man bad!

Rape Ape
12-03-2018, 07:02 PM
They probably didn't give the llanta free llantas and it chimped. Pinche llanta!

Cracka Jack
12-03-2018, 07:46 PM
We need to get the Mexican on our side. I'd rather have 40 million Mexicans here than the 40 million pre-stone age feral nigger animals that we've been forced to subsidize with our taxes for the last 50 years. Their kids will learn to speak English, and they will become productive citizens. Niggers will be niggers until the end of time.

I've said it many times. I'd welcome in the Mexicans with open arms if we could ship two niggers to Mexico for every one of them that comes here.

Rape Ape
12-03-2018, 11:36 PM
They’re close knit and family oriented. It’s just getting them to flush the paper that’s the hard part. :lol

They also HATE niggers. I'd have NO problem swapping our niggers for Mexicans 1:1. Even if they were lazy Mexicans, at least they wouldn't be niggers, and they'd hate niggers too. :lol

Ignatow
12-04-2018, 01:43 AM
They’re close knit and family oriented. It’s just getting them to flush the paper that’s the hard part. :lol
I've noticed this too, it's disgusting. My co-workers told the Mexicans it is ok to put the toilet paper in the bowl and not put that stinky paper with shit in the nearby trash can. I think this is due to sewer systems in Mexico are still primitive and they don't have wastewater reclamation facilities.

Ignatow
12-04-2018, 01:50 AM
They also HATE niggers. I'd have NO problem swapping our niggers for Mexicans 1:1. Even if they were lazy Mexicans, at least they wouldn't be niggers, and they'd hate niggers too. :lol
I'll take the 2 niggers gone & take 1 Mexican in legally. What does upset me is their reluctance to really assimilate, still talking loud in Spanish, having many offspring that, legally or illegally, still taxes our health system. Yes they work and niggers don't want to. I always quote what Vicente Fox said years ago: "The noble Mexican does the work that even the blacks won't do". Of course the nigs were up in arms.

Mexicans call niggers "mayate". A friend told me it's a really nasty word like the N word. It literally means, I think, a black stink bug.

Rape Ape
12-04-2018, 05:08 AM
I'll take the 2 niggers gone & take 1 Mexican in legally. What does upset me is their reluctance to really assimilate, still talking loud in Spanish, having many offspring that, legally or illegally, still taxes our health system. Yes they work and niggers don't want to. I always quote what Vicente Fox said years ago: "The noble Mexican does the work that even the blacks won't do". Of course the nigs were up in arms.

Mexicans call niggers "mayate". A friend told me it's a really nasty word like the N word. It literally means, I think, a black stink bug.

They also call niggers "llantas". Tires. :lol

SC Anemia
12-04-2018, 09:46 AM

That's probably my biggest gripe with the Mexicans here as well. If you're going to suck up the :gibs the hospital E.R., the schools and housing...just speak some fuckin 'Merican!

That shit gets irritating. I was at a local Wells Fargo two days ago (not my bank) and I was the ONLY gringo in the whole place. NOBODY was speaking english.

I don't why that irritates me so much but it does. It's not like they're speaking to me or anything but it just seems rude to be jabbering away in Spanish. Most especially when you know the family has been here for several generations and still, the kids speaking Spanish.

100% Not A Nigger
12-04-2018, 10:34 PM
They also call niggers "llantas". Tires. :lol
I would call that an insult, to tires.

Ignatow
12-04-2018, 10:59 PM
I would call that an insult, to tires.

Yes it would be. Tires have a purpose and actually work.

MineEvolved
12-06-2018, 03:12 PM
We need to get the Mexican on our side.

Honestly, if it it came down to it in a SHTF situation, Mexicans would observe a cautious truce with YT, at least until niggers were dealt with. Especially illegals. They know that while YT begrudges giving away the farm to them, they would get ass nothing from niggers.

Boy
12-06-2018, 03:46 PM
The mexicans know us YT's have and own all the guns, they would definitely side with us IF the shit proverbial fan.

Mexicans hate niggers as much or more than we do.

Here is the feral oxygen thieve

White Orchid
12-06-2018, 04:18 PM
I'd rather have five Mexicans here than one nigger. At least the Mexicans make efforts to be productive members of society.