PDA

View Full Version : Anyone See This? China Has Muslim Concentration Camps.

MineEvolved
12-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Just when you finally decide you hate China, they do some shit you cheer for.

A United Nations panel has accused China of turning its far-flung western region of Xinjiang “into something that resembled a massive internment camp shrouded in secrecy, a ‘no rights zone’.” It estimates that there could be as many as one million Muslims who have been detained there.

Former detainees describe being tortured during interrogation, living in crowded cells and being subjected to a brutal daily regimen of Communist Party indoctrination that drove some people to suicide. ( :lol ) Most of those who have been rounded up by the security forces are Uighurs, a Muslim ethnic minority that numbers some 10 million. Muslims from other ethnic groups, including Kazakhs, have also been detained.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/muslims-camps-china/

Ignatow
12-02-2018, 04:38 PM
I've seen a similar article. China is our economic rival and I don't like their bullying of smaller countries. Harrasing Muslims, that's good for the entire world. They can do what they want in their country.

Rape Ape
12-02-2018, 06:59 PM
If the Chinese were really smart, they'd just boot them out of the country into Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan to be with the rest of the asslifters in their own shithole. Why waste money caging subhumans?

Cracka Jack
12-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Good. Just hope they don't make leather out of them and sell it to us as shoes.

jenkemfactory
12-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Good. Just hope they don't make leather out of them and sell it to us as shoes.

I could use a pair of allah hide shoes.