PDA

View Full Version : What's the average undervalue of a nigger nest?

Mushmouth
12-01-2018, 08:39 AM
$48,000.

That’s the amount the average home in a majority-black neighborhood is undervalued, relative to an identical home in an identical all-white neighborhood once you properly adjust for all the other structural and neighborhood characteristics that could plausibly affect that number. That’s the “cost of racial bias,” as the authors put it, “amounting to $156 billion in cumulative losses” accruing to black homeowners.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/11/28/how-white-racism-destroys-black-wealth/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c53155d993ed

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Authors are clearly apologists. Niggers dont lose a fucking dime, because the majority that own their home do so because of YT giveaways, or because white homeowners are forced to sell the family home when the neighborhood goes to shit when niggers move in. ALL real estate losses are absorbed by the white man.

Here's an example. When my mother-in-law died a few years back, her small, 2 bedroom home, valued at that time at about $43,000, wound up being sold by my wife after almost a year of sitting...the price it sold for? I forget the actual number, but when it was all said and done, she walked away from the deal with about $5800 bucks, I shit you not. We've been taking the capital loss carryover max of 3k per year for the losses. And will do so for 13 fucking years. That's the unspoken cost of having niggers live near you. Everything YOU own, no matter how well you care for it, loses value faster than a brand new car driven off the lot in a snowstorm.