PDA

View Full Version : SEC files against Floyd Mayweather & DJ Khaled niggers for promoting shady cryptocurrency scam

Whitey Ford
12-01-2018, 12:11 AM
What kind of cryptocurrency could that have been? Cooncoin?

In the settlement, the SEC alleges that Mayweather failed to disclose a $100,000 promotional payment from Centra Tech Inc., while Khaled didn’t disclose a $50,000 payment. In May, the tech company’s three co-founders were indicted for cryptocurrency fraud, fraudulently raising more than $25 million from investors in an initial coin offering. The Department of Justice also filed parallel criminal charges in the case.

Cryptocurrency scammers using celebrity niggers to promote their scams.

“Investors should be skeptical of investment advice posted to social media platforms, and should not make decisions based on celebrity endorsements,” said SEC Enforcement Division Co-Director Steven Peikin. “Social media influencers are often paid promoters, not investment professionals, and the securities they’re touting, regardless of whether they are issued using traditional certificates or on the blockchain, could be frauds.”
Mayweather agreed to pay more than $600,000 in penalties and disgorgement, and Khaled will pay more than $150,000—though neither admitted to any wrongdoing in the settlement.
The pair also agreed not to promote securities for three years and to cooperate with the investigation. Khaled agreed to a two-year ban on promoting cryptocurrencies.

http://archive.is/rKGiX#selection-691.0-699.166

Buck Simian
12-01-2018, 02:26 AM
That nigger is always boasting about how much money it has yet he still needs to do something illegal and scam others for money. I hope somehow he goes broke.

Ignatow
12-01-2018, 03:21 AM
I prefer that nigger Mayweather gets some painful pancreatic cancer. Always bragging, always showing off like a typical no shame nigger. I really hate him. And that sand nigger, with a name like Khaled, same. Promoting ape music & ways.

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 05:28 AM
What kind of cryptocurrency could that have been? Cooncoin?

KuntaCointay
Bro-bit
Monkey Shineys
Crypto-B-T
Nigger Riches
Kentucky Fraud Coin
Cooncash