PDA

View Full Version : All White murals at St. Paul, Minn City Hall seem to reflect a perspective that is “really very white and very male.”

Whitey Ford
11-30-2018, 02:25 AM
Minnesota used to be one of the Whitest places in America. Not anymore. Between the shitlibs and the somalian 'refugees' it will soon resemble the third world, no doubt.

Officials in St. Paul are rethinking murals from the 1930s that line the walls of the City Council chambers.

City leaders and residents say the four murals have become outdated. The murals depict a voyageur, a steamboat captain, a railroad surveyor and a laborer, all of them white.

City Council President Amy Brendmoen says the murals seem to reflect a perspective that is "really very white and very male."

https://kfgo.com/news/articles/2018/nov/29/officials-rethinking-1930s-murals-at-st-paul-city-hall/

Murals at City Hall depicting the White men who built the place, not niggers who didn't.

UpYoursNigger
11-30-2018, 02:32 AM
Fuck this state. 7 months of winter, and now its become nigger and somalicoonville, and nigger loving liberalville. Nuke it from orbit. at least the bottom half. And there are a couple suburbs you'd think you were in fucking India also!! FFSake!

NotThatGuy
12-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Fuck this state. 7 months of winter, and now its become nigger and somalicoonville, and nigger loving liberalville. Nuke it from orbit. at least the bottom half. And there are a couple suburbs you'd think you were in fucking India also!! FFSake!

Couldn't agree more. I hate living here. I avoid the downtown area's as much as possible and relish in my nigger-free suburbs. I can go days without seeing a shitskin.

UpYoursNigger
12-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Couldn't agree more. I hate living here. I avoid the downtown area's as much as possible and relish in my nigger-free suburbs. I can go days without seeing a shitskin.

thank god im out by lake minnetonka. and my golf course is west of here in the most conservative percentage county in the country . and my other work basically keeps me west of 494, which is like the nigger line. So not too bad. Should be moving slightly north of the brainerd lakes area in a few years. which is a nigger free zone, thank god!!!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
12-02-2018, 10:00 AM

NotThatGuy
12-03-2018, 06:34 PM
thank god im out by lake minnetonka. and my golf course is west of here in the most conservative percentage county in the country . and my other work basically keeps me west of 494, which is like the nigger line. So not too bad. Should be moving slightly north of the brainerd lakes area in a few years. which is a nigger free zone, thank god!!!

Lol, used to live on Lake Minnetonka a few years back. Now I am up in the North East Suburbs. About 30 minutes to St. Paul and 40 to Minneapolis. God's country at it's finest.

UpYoursNigger
12-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Lol, used to live on Lake Minnetonka a few years back. Now I am up in the North East Suburbs. About 30 minutes to St. Paul and 40 to Minneapolis. God's country at it's finest.

spent a couple years up there in chisago county. good nigger free zone with nice lakes.

Rape Ape
12-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Every one of the 50 US states is beautiful, for the most part. Unfortunately, many of them have been ruined by large smelly urban nigger infested cancers called "cities". Case in point would be California. An absolutely stunning state, that is being dragged to Hell by Sodom in the north and Gomorrah in the south.

NotThatGuy
12-04-2018, 12:32 PM
spent a couple years up there in chisago county. good nigger free zone with nice lakes.

Chisago is nice, rode just about every where around there on my motorcycle last summer. After the influx of jigs into Hopkins/Plymouth and Lake Minnetonka being a bongo party all summer, I had to get the hell out of there. Sadly, I was just at the Forest Lake Walmart and counted 8 groids ambling around...

UpYoursNigger
12-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Chisago is nice, rode just about every where around there on my motorcycle last summer. After the influx of jigs into Hopkins/Plymouth and Lake Minnetonka being a bongo party all summer, I had to get the hell out of there. Sadly, I was just at the Forest Lake Walmart and counted 8 groids ambling around...

liberal fucks and their housing bullshit ruining every last white area. They built a section ape apartment in mound for just transplanted mpls niggers. Brought a bunch out to St Bonafacious. And now i've seen niggers in Waconia. Just ruining every last spot. Never saw niggers in Forest Lake when i lived there. That's depressing

Boy
12-04-2018, 04:52 PM
In Minnesota, state social services are moving blacks from the inner city to rural farm country apartment buildings for their Section 8. Hundred to hundreds of miles away. No one is employed. No one wants to employ them. When Obama left, rules changed. They use to get psychologists to get them mental SSI disability. Detroit and Milwaukee were #1 with that scam until it got shut down nationwide. Now they found out they can get work on a farm, fake an injury, then get permanent disability. Or sue the farmer. Drive by the dumpster and all you see are cardboard boxes for large screen AMOLED tv's. All the residents own the latest iphones. They all own cars. Everyone disappears every holiday, not a single vehicle or human around. Their baby daddies use the apartments as holding points for cash and drugs along delivery routes near the highways. Farmers at the morning cafes always bitch about them.

From a friend of mine that lives there.

NotThatGuy
12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
From a friend of mine that lives there.

That is exactly it. I can understand down in the south, like Owatana that has meat packing plants. But when you start getting out into the north/south west suburbs it is completely mind boggling.

Whitey Ford
12-12-2018, 11:37 PM

That is until niggers started using Lake Minnetonka as a wading pool. LOLZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsoMzztzyNY