PDA

View Full Version : Lamont, Diamond, Telyzuan And Karson Nigg-Napp Man

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 06:05 PM
http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/Police/2018/11/20/Six-charged-with-kidnapping-robbing-man.html

Authorities say six niggers kidnapped, robbed and beat a man when he arrived at a rural Wilson County home to meet a woman after exchanging Facebook messages with her.

The victim, a 25-year-old man, had communicated with a woman on Facebook and arranged to meet her at a home. He was attacked when he showed up about 9:15 a.m.

“He reported to deputies that he was pulled from his vehicle, taken inside the abandoned residence, held at gunpoint and beaten by the suspects,”.

Deputies say the assailants robbed the man of his cellphone, $25 in cash and a prepaid debit card with a balance of $287. He was beaten and held at gunpoint for at least 20 minutes before being released.

One of the victim’s eyes was bleeding and his face was swollen after the attack. He drove to the Sharpsburg Police Department to report the kidnapping and robbery.

The following day, deputies were dispatched to a home on the 8100 block of Town Creek Road northeast of Elm City where the stolen car had been spotted. Deputies surrounded the home and took six niggers — including a 14-year-old and 15-year-old who are not named because they are juveniles — into custody.

Samuel said deputies “were able to identify the suspects in possession of the stolen vehicle as the suspects involved in the armed robbery that occurred on County Line Road.”

Jessie Lamont Jenkins Jr., 26, is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, misdemeanor larceny, larceny of a motor vehicle, felony larceny and possession of between one-half ounce and one ounce of marijuana.

Diamond Bullock, 17, faces charges of kidnapping, misdemeanor larceny, conspiracy to commit robbery, larceny of a motor vehicle, felony larceny and possession of between one-half ounce and one ounce of marijuana.

Telyzuan Jakeith Hawkins, 20, of 107 Martin Luther King Jr. Circle in Sharpsburg, is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, misdemeanor larceny and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Karson Bailey Saunders, 17, is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, misdemeanor larceny, larceny of a motor vehicle, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, felony larceny and possession of between one-half ounce and one ounce of marijuana.

Sandy
11-30-2018, 12:39 PM
Telyzuan Jakeith Hawkins, 20, of 107 Martin Luther King Jr. Circle in Sharpsburg,

They'll get a year at most for what was really attempted murder, when just a name like that deserves a full NU scholarship.

Master Sergeant
11-30-2018, 02:12 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how you pronounce TELYZUAN. Until then, I'll just go with Nigger!!

Ignatow
11-30-2018, 02:33 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how you pronounce TELYZUAN. Until then, I'll just go with Nigger!!

You can't pronounce gorilla grunts. Nigger is just right.

Sandy
12-01-2018, 02:44 PM

I'm shocked it came to me like that, but I think tell-EE-zho-ahn.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-01-2018, 03:40 PM
a man when he arrived at a rural Wilson County home to meet a woman after exchanging Facebook messages with her...he showed up about 9:15 a.m.

I sure hope it wasn't a human that could be dumb enough to go for such sketchy bullshit. As for the niggers, driving a stolen car home and parking out in front is just par for the course. Criminal masterminds they ain't.