PDA

View Full Version : "Glock" Get's 15 Years In NBU!!

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 04:00 PM
https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20181114/cocaine-pot-send-career-savannah-felon-back-to-prison

A Savannah street urchin with an extensive felony record will spend more than 15 years in Nigger Buck University for his part in a cross-country drug-trafficking conspiracy.

United States District Court Judge William T. Moore Jr. sentenced Keith Jamal Brigham, a/k/a “Glock,” 44, to 188 months in NBU after Brigham pled guilty to Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute and to Distribute 500 grams or More of Cocaine and Marijuana.

Brigham has six previous felony narcotics-related convictions in state court. His latest sentence, however, is in federal court, and there is no parole in the federal system. His sentence will be served consecutive to a sentence for violating state parole. Upon release from federal prison, Brigham will be on federal supervised release for four years.

“Despite six felony convictions, Brigham chose to continue to plague our streets with drugs and the crimes that result from it,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Atlanta Field Office. “It is our hope that after more than 15 years in federal prison, without any option for parole, he will come to the realization that his actions will not be tolerated by the FBI and our law enforcement partners.”

Brigham was part of a coast-to-coast drug trafficking organization that spanned from California to Savannah. As outlined in court records and in various hearings, marijuana sales were used to finance cocaine purchases, with cash proceeds hidden in candy machines and shipped to hubs in Atlanta and California. Co-conspirators in those areas shipped pounds of marijuana and kilograms of cocaine to Savannah via U.S. Mail and in vehicles with hidden compartments.

Ignatow
11-29-2018, 06:26 PM
Is NBU an uppity prep school for future students of NU?

Whitey Ford
11-29-2018, 07:27 PM
Gaston just had to invent a pistol so easy to use that even a nigger could operate it. In his mid 80's he became a father again with his hawt thirtysomething trophy wife with whom he collects thoroughbred horses. And now niggers are stealing his name. LOLZY

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 08:34 PM
I won't own a Glock because it's become fuxated. Niggers call them "G-Locks".

zagnut
11-29-2018, 08:51 PM
I never wanted a plastic pistol until I became an old fart. With my bulging gut it is hard to keep your pants up with a heavy pistol hence my new found appreciation for the plastic pistols.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-29-2018, 08:53 PM
“Despite six felony convictions, Brigham was running around loose to plague our streets with drugs and crimes, because we at The Bureau were too busy chasing imaginary Russian leprechauns for Hillary,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Atlanta Field Office.

Fixed it, fedcoat.

Sandy
11-30-2018, 12:06 PM
“Despite six felony convictions, Brigham chose to continue to plague our streets with drugs and the crimes that result from it,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Atlanta Field Office. “It is our hope that after more than 15 years in federal prison, without any option for parole, he will come to the realization that his actions will not be tolerated by the FBI and our law enforcement partners.”

Is he required to say something like that, or is he a fucking idiot who doesn't know what niggers are?

Master Sergeant
11-30-2018, 02:11 PM
After 15 in NBU, this chucker will come out a Professor Emeritus of Urban Criminality.