PDA

View Full Version : CNN magic nigger calls for destruction of Israel by mohammed uprising

Whitey Ford
11-29-2018, 12:28 AM
LOLZY
This nigger has been eating bean pies with Farrakhan.

Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He said the international community should boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also employed in the struggles of African Americans.

“Contrary to western mythology, black resistance to American apartheid did not come purely through Ghandi and nonviolence," Hill said (see video below.) "Rather, slave revolts and self-defense and tactics otherwise divergent from Dr. King or Mahatma Gandhi were equally important to preserving safety and attaining freedom. If we are to operate in true solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must allow the Palestinian people the same range of opportunity and political possibility. If we are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must recognize the right of an occupied people to defend itself. We must prioritize peace, but we must not romanticize or fetishize it. We must advocate and promote nonviolence at every opportunity, but we cannot endorse a narrow politics of respectability that shames Palestinians for resisting, for refusing to do nothing in the face of state violence and ethnic cleansing."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/cnn-commentator-calls-for-elimination-of-israel-endorses-violent-palestinian-resistance

“Contrary to western mythology, black resistance to American apartheid did not come purely through Ghandi and nonviolence," Hill said

Gandhi hated niggers. He said that niggers were "...as a general rule, inferior." So much for "western mythology."

Whitey Ford
11-29-2018, 08:02 PM
Magic nigger fired.

CNN drops Marc Lamont Hill after anti-Israel remarks at UN spark backlash (https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-drops-marc-lamont-hill-anti-israel-remarks)

Nigger won't drink 'Israeli water,' eh, wot?

Hill had come under criticism for his remarks during a Wednesday meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People in observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He accused the Israeli government of “normalizing settler colonialism" and called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea," a remark that got applause from participating diplomats.

At one point, Hill poured himself some water and told participants that he just got off a flight from “Palestine” and that “I was boycotting the Israeli water so I was unable to quench my thirst.”

Boy
11-29-2018, 08:32 PM
Marc Lamont Hill is an American academic, author, activist, and television personality. He is a Professor of Media Studies and Urban Education at Temple University in Philadelphia,

And WTF is Urban Education ?

Let me guess...... How to be a nigger

Ignatow
11-29-2018, 09:12 PM
Now who owns the media again? Such a bright nigger to bite the hand that feeds it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-29-2018, 09:24 PM
And WTF is Urban Education?

How to Score On The Street, Gittin' Over 101, Pimpin' n' Hoein,' Advanced Shuck and Jive, Gibs-Me-Dat For Beginners, Blamin' YT, Imaginary African History, etc., etc.

SC Anemia
11-29-2018, 09:26 PM
Magic nigger fired.

CNN drops Marc Lamont Hill after anti-Israel remarks at UN spark backlash (https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-drops-marc-lamont-hill-anti-israel-remarks)

:nelson

That one was an especially despicable nigger. Ever hear this dipshit try to engage in an intellectual debate? It ALWAYS reverted back to the default 'rayciss' or 'systemic racism' 'systemic this or that'. Never an original thought in its melon. Buh-Bye fucker!

Cracka Jack
11-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Now who owns the media again? Such a bright nigger to bite the hand that feeds it.

Did you mean "the hand that breeds it"?. I'll leave it at that....

Ignatow
11-29-2018, 11:56 PM
Did you mean "the hand that breeds it"?. I'll leave it at that....
I agree. Breed is more correct, that's where it starts.

Whitey Ford
11-30-2018, 12:46 AM
And WTF is Urban Education ?

Let me guess...... How to be a nigger

It's a regular thing with celebrity shitlibs and politicians to have bullshit college degrees that are nonsensical, useless and pointless. Here in AZ they just elected a literal marxist dyke who has a whole shit ton of useless college 'degrees.' Social Work and Justice Studies.

Here's what this shitlib had to say about 'capitalism:'

In 2002, The Arizona Republic published a letter from Sinema criticizing capitalism. "Until the average American realizes that capitalism damages her livelihood while augmenting the livelihoods of the wealthy, the Almighty Dollar will continue to rule", she wrote.

CoonTownYT
11-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Wow, CNN actually fired a nigger for making disparaging comments? That ain't something you see every day. This nigger was pretty huge in terms of ratings, too.

jenkemfactory
11-30-2018, 08:23 AM
Of course. The niggers will bring down a nation. But usually its by way of internal destruction. Well, by simply being there. The same way roaches destroy a kitchen by being there.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-30-2018, 11:17 AM
Wow, CNN actually fired a nigger for making disparaging comments?

"It isn't time yet, Lamont. Let us get the Senate back, and Hillary in the White House. Then we can loosen up and be honest."