PDA

View Full Version : Day Care sheboon gets 70 year degree at N U for smothering White child to death for not napping

Whitey Ford
11-28-2018, 11:39 PM
Baltimore day care worker pleads guilty to smothering baby to death, gets 70 years in prison (https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-death-trial-20181127-story.html)

n an emotional hearing Tuesday, a Baltimore day care worker admitted to murdering a baby girl who would not nap and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.

Her admission came during a wrenching two-hour hearing in Baltimore Circuit Court. By the end, even the judge cried on the bench.

“I’m just reflecting on everything I heard,” Judge Althea Handy said, composing herself. “There are tears everywhere in this courtroom."

Handy was on the bench watching a video of the baby’s murder when they brought in the young day care worker.

Leah Walden, 24, wore shackles and a sweatshirt from jail. Her voice was so soft, the judge told her to speak up as she pleaded guilty to the murder.

She beez not bad, jus' a frusttrated muhfugga.

“She’s not a monster. She’s not an evil person. She was frustrated,” Samantha Carlton told the courtroom.

SC Anemia
11-29-2018, 01:11 AM
murdering a baby girl who would not nap

I guess the diphenhydramine, Robitussin DM and Hennessey weren't working.