PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds touch screen all covered in feces

Odin's balls
11-28-2018, 02:20 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6438239/Investigation-finds-FAECES-McDonalds-touchscreen-unit-disinfectant-not-strong-enough.html

To be expected when your clientele are almost exclusively shit flinging apes.

jenkemfactory
11-28-2018, 04:36 PM
well, that would be true of any public touch screen.
always wash your hands after touching. and that's with soap and water, not those hand cleaner things.

SC Anemia
11-28-2018, 05:37 PM
well, that would be true of any public touch screen.
always wash your hands after touching. and that's with soap and water, not those hand cleaner things.

Tru dat! :lol
I'm always washing my hands after contact with any sort of public kiosk, ATM, anything.
You want to know the nastiest thing you could possibly handle aside from a nigget? Any hotel room remote control. Ewww!

jenkemfactory
11-28-2018, 08:52 PM
I'm always washing my hands after contact with any sort of public kiosk, ATM, anything.
You want to know the nastiest thing you could possibly handle aside from a nigget? Any hotel room remote control. Ewww!

If a nigger touched it, you could get unknown diseases. I wipe everything down. I try to buy the wipes that hospitals use. Kimberly-Clark .
I keep it in my car.

Rape Ape
11-28-2018, 09:42 PM
I've often called McDonald's, "McShits", when I'm not calling it "McNiggers". No suprise that it's literally true on both counts.
:vomit

NotThatGuy
11-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Dollars to cents, that this guy has a asswiping problem and the fecal matter was from his own fingers...

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 11:06 AM

Sorry, wrong. Old, well circulated cash. One of the most filthy and germ ridden things you handle almost every day. Although hotel remotes most definitely make the top 5, IMHO.