PDA

View Full Version : Science Teacher Muhdikks Student

Buck Simian
11-28-2018, 08:56 AM
This is a science teacher. It knows all about science and will teach your children:

It also knows all about rape as well.

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/former-charlotte-teacher-accused-molesting-student/azvzM77IkWcIstQCnwcP3H/

Master Sergeant
11-28-2018, 09:37 AM
I don't see science coming from that nigger or any other nigger. I see a groid with a degree from a HBCU (Historically Black College/University) and a school run by white guilt liberals who hired it. "Yo baby, uhh needz to see you aftah class so I can tutor you on muh-dikk".

Monkeybash
11-28-2018, 11:25 AM
Hired in September, muh dik started September 29.

This is an ambitious nigger.

SC Anemia
11-28-2018, 12:37 PM
Vincent Littlejohn :lol

Ignatow
11-28-2018, 04:35 PM
The saying then, "What do you call a black doctor? A nigger!" still holds today. I've never respected nigger "professionals". I know it somehow got through college or med or law school with a lot of concessions, help, financial aid, getting into Ivy League schools. And these niggers get high sounding and high paying jobs for the sake of "equality". Bullshit. For every nigger hired as a professional, there are 10 more qualified human beings that could do that job twice as good. But we always have a token nigger, and now, emboldened by Obama, they think they are now equals. They even desire human women and there's a lot of liberal women who miscegenate and think being with a pet nigger is cool. Niggers operate on instinct, and science is the last thing on their pea-sized brains.

Cracka Jack
11-28-2018, 06:47 PM
The skool in kweshun.
http://thesugarcreek.org/
Check out the sports page...
http://thesugarcreek.org/sports/
Facespook.
https://www.facebook.com/sugarcreekcs/
Soon to gradgeeate tuh colledge.

:rofl

What pisses me off is that "charter schools" were originally concieved as a way to separate gifted human kids from the filthy niggers, but the nigger loving education establishment has turned it 180 degree the other way.
:fume

Buck Simian
11-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Getting back to the Science Teacher-he doesn't look bright enough to put the batteries in a flashlight the right way.

jenkemfactory
11-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Science? Where in Uganda?

Rape Ape
11-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Jeebus. That beast looks like a full blooded chain gang buck. The only science that thing knows is poo eating witch doctor juju.
:gorilla:witch

Whitey Ford
11-28-2018, 11:34 PM
And they cancelled his upcoming tv show Bill Nye The Muh Dik Guy. :nuffins

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 12:10 AM
At the school he "taught" muh-dikk at they even have the US flag flying the wrong way on the bakka ball court wall. BTW, I was based as an Instructor at a USMC Reserve unit about one mile from this sewer rat school. It's in the hood not far from the infamous Hidden Valley home of the nigger gange Hidden Valley Kings. They broke into our unit on many occasions.

Sudisease
11-29-2018, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the new avatar. That is one ugly nigger

Whitey Ford
11-29-2018, 02:15 AM
At the school he "taught" muh-dikk at they even have the US flag flying the wrong way on the bakka ball court wall. BTW, I was based as an Instructor at a USMC Reserve unit about one mile from this sewer rat school. It's in the hood not far from the infamous Hidden Valley home of the nigger gange Hidden Valley Kings. They broke into our unit on many occasions.

Here where I come from, we have Charter Schools so we have a place to send the kids that aren't Public Schools i.e. nigger filled. Both of my nieces are enrolled in nigger free charter schools. It seems kind of funny to me that there's a nigger laden charter school in the South. LOL

But, sure as hell. it looks nigger (from the nigger school flickr account.)

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 12:20 PM
If it's located on North Tryon St in Charlotte it may as well be MLK Jr Blvd.

Ignatow
11-29-2018, 03:12 PM
If it's located on North Tryon St in Charlotte it may as well be MLK Jr Blvd.
They must've meant Tyrone St.