PDA

View Full Version : When magic niggers buy nice properties...

Odin's balls
11-27-2018, 03:36 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6434089/JLS-star-Orits-Williams-lets-3million-London-home-fall-disrepair-following-rape-charge.html

... They turn them into the ghetto.

Oh, the nigger is also up on rape charges.

No surprises on either of those. Niggers ruin everything.

Boy
11-27-2018, 03:39 PM
He was just turning it into a proper nigger nest.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-27-2018, 06:57 PM
"Oritse"? Do niggers in the UK have jacked-up names too?

Odin's balls
11-28-2018, 01:30 AM
"Oritse"? Do niggers in the UK have jacked-up names too?

Oh yes. Apart from the obvious straight out the jungle names like M'tebe, we also get our fair share of Tyrones, DeShauns, Ladontrells etc.

jenkemfactory
11-28-2018, 03:00 AM
All I needed to know is from the title: "nigger" and "nice property".
Didn't need to read the whole title. Didn't need to read anything else.

Buck Simian
11-28-2018, 11:34 AM
I bet the White House looked like that inside and out after the Obamas left.

zagnut
11-30-2018, 02:14 PM
That's like nigger and nice boat, car, etc.

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 05:58 AM
I've said a for a number of years, if I ever win the big lottery, I'm going to commission a political demographics study, locate the biggest gated liberal niggerlover enclaves, buy or build a 4 car garage home right smack in the middle of it, all the fixings, fully stocked bar, pool, playstations in every room, big screen TV's, a car, full fridge...then, find me one of the loudest, most violent, easily triggered feral sheboons I could find in the projects, one of those sows who has 8 children, and thinks the world owes it something, and move it right in. Make it conditional that in order to receive the gift, they have to stay in the house for 5 years, otherwise I have the right to take it back.

I'd encourage it to have large and frequent pool parties, and to get to know the neighbors intimately. I'd make sure the back yard had enough room to kennel 20 pit bulls. I'd make sure the sow knew that she now lived in an area where being black is held in the highest regard, and encourage her to invite over her homies for the cookouts, have pool parties lasting until 4:30am, to mingle with the neighbors, and I'd make sure she knew that it'd be OK if she let a train of unknown bucks lay up in the place, since it was hers. The one thing I would not provide is curtains, because bedsheets thrown over the windows would only make it all the more authentic an experience for the rest of the neighborhood.

Then I'd sit back, take the tax deductions for my charitable contributions, and watch the fun. I'd send the neighbors auto-mailers about once every three months, asking them if they'd like to take an online diversity satisfaction survey. I have a plan. I pick those right 6 numbers, it's fucking ON, baby.