PDA

View Full Version : Short squatty sheboon carrying water on its head

Buck Simian
11-25-2018, 06:26 PM
As in one of those 24 packs of drinking water you buy at your local grocery store. I'm driving down the street and I spot a group of niggers that looked like they just got off the boat from Africa. The buck was a very tall slender one, its breeding sow was probably barely over 5 foot tall and it was carrying a 24 pack of water....ON ITS HEAD! Just like niggers do back in the motherland. Meanwhile the buck wasn't carrying anything. I scrambled and turned back around to get a closer look. Sure enough I wasn't seeing things. I go back by again this time to take a picture but traffic was right on my ass, I snapped a picture but it came out horrible. Normally i wouldn't bother posting such a bad quality picture but it is the only proof I have though. This picture is kind of like those photos of Bigfoot or a UFO, always blurry. So blurry that you cant make out the details. But im telling you people I am not making this one up!

jenkemfactory
11-25-2018, 06:30 PM
Huwaahh! Its...NigFoot!

SC Anemia
11-25-2018, 08:34 PM
My picture would have been blurry too from laughing so damn hard. You can see that's exacly what it's doing. I can't make out its dick-skinners though. Is it steadying the water with a paw or is just balancing it like in National Geographic?

:lol

Some funny stuff there Buck Simian!

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-25-2018, 08:53 PM
We believe you, Buck! I can't take a NigFoot pic from a moving car either.

Cracka Jack
11-25-2018, 10:21 PM
The blurry photo enhances the demon within. Niggers are demons from hell.