PDA

View Full Version : Ultra-lib Bay Area radio Coon missing...

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 04:53 PM
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/missing-San-Francisco-journalist-Ray-Taliaferro-13418925.php

Raphael “Ray” Taliaferro, who was a journalist and news anchor for San Francisco’s KGO-AM radio and KRON-TV, was last seen near a pizza parlor called “Mellow Mushroom” in Paducah, Kentucky, on Nov. 10, according to media reports.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of this stupid commie-coon, please report them to the bat fairy.
In the meantime we can only hope tha nigger Ray is suffering immensely, and will soon be reporting from hell.

Rape Ape
11-25-2018, 05:40 PM
I remember that obnoxious gum-flapping nigger ape years ago on KGO talk radio years ago when I had the misfortune of being stuck in the Gay Area. Here's hoping it went on a date with the Bat Fairy.
:traybat

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 06:02 PM
I remember that obnoxious gum-flapping nigger ape years ago on KGO talk radio years ago when I had the misfortune of being stuck in the Gay Area. Here's hoping it went on a date with the Bat Fairy.

I remember the first time I heard him on KGO. My first thought was: “How in the fuck could anyone be this fucking stupid and actually have a job at a radio station, spewing out this communist drivel?”

My neighbor explained:”He’s black.”
That pretty much solved the mystery.
Who knew that there was such a thing as Italian Niggers!

SC Anemia
11-25-2018, 06:15 PM
...last seen near a pizza parlor called “Mellow Mushroom” in Paducah, Kentucky...

Seriously, I've spent a week in Paducah, KY. Pretty much the last place you want to be a nigger. You don't even want a dark tan in Paducah.

Maybe check the dumpster behind Joe Bob's Liquor, Bait & Tackle.

Or, they could ask three-eyed Earl over at the Piggy Wiggly if he's seen it. :lol

Blue Gum
11-25-2018, 11:32 PM
Let's all hope the grubbs and worms had a good Thanksgiving meal...courtesy of this nigger

Rape Ape
11-26-2018, 05:43 PM
Let's all hope the grubbs and worms had a good Thanksgiving meal...courtesy of this nigger

Poor grubs and worms.. Can they even lick their asses to get the taste out? :lol

Buck Simian
11-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Seriously, I've spent a week in Paducah, KY. Pretty much the last place you want to be a nigger. You don't even want a dark tan in Paducah.

Maybe check the dumpster behind Joe Bob's Liquor, Bait & Tackle.

Or, they could ask three-eyed Earl over at the Piggy Wiggly if he's seen it. :lol

Thats what i was thinking! Ive been there before. A nigger might be ok in a city or town that size but with Kentucky there are so many rural areas. You end up lost out in the middle of nowhere where the only law is Jethro, Earl and their hound dogs and it could be a bad day for a nigger - or even a human!

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:08 PM
Rumors have it that the Paducah Police Department will no longer be taking calls about this nigger, because nobody really misses him that much. However, if the nigger shows up, and needs to be removed
the department urged citizens to contact 1-800-HAZ-NIGG. Under no circumstances, should anyone engage in conversation with this coon, as the risk of permanent brain damage may occur.

Rape Ape
11-27-2018, 07:20 PM
Now that I think about it, I also remember another democrap, Duane Garrett, who used to shoot his mouth off on KGO. He tried his 'Gypshun flying prowess at the Golden Gate Bridge back at 1995 and became An Hero to us all. Then there's that Catholic priest obnoxious fuck, Bernie Ward, who, SURPRISE, turned out to be a chomo. What a collection of winners... :lol

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Now that I think about it, I also remember another democrap, Duane Garrett, who used to shoot his mouth off on KGO. He tried his 'Gypshun flying prowess at the Golden Gate Bridge back at 1995 and became An Hero to us all. Then there's that Catholic priest obnoxious fuck, Bernie Ward, who, SURPRISE, turned out to be a chomo. What a collection of winners... :lol

Do you remember when Melonie Morgan walking on coals? :lmao

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Nigger Ray ooks no more! He has contracted nigger-mortis.He no longer pines for the fjords of wakanda. He will be taking an extended dirt nap. He is an ex-nigger. He dayud. Correction: he is still a nigger, but
an ex-pain-in-the-ass.

https://abc7news.com/former-kgo-talk-radio-host-ray-taliaferro-found-dead-in-kentucky/4817563/

Ignatow
12-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Go to hell nigger

jenkemfactory
12-03-2018, 07:56 AM
good news indeed

MineEvolved
12-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Found behind a stadium dressed in all black. How much ya wanna bet this was some down-low gone wrong?

SC Anemia
12-03-2018, 10:15 AM
"Niger-mortis" :rofl

Rape Ape
12-03-2018, 06:55 PM
"Pines for the fjords of Wakanda"
:rofl
That's a keeper.
Apparently the ape had "dementia", though I don't know how you'd know the difference in a nigger. They all have low brain function. Whatever.. Bat Fairy: 1 Nog: 0. :lmao

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Apparently the ape had "dementia", though I don't know how you'd know the difference in a nigger.

Dementia was his entire personality.